Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Say Thanks to a soldier

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

I do not know if this has been posted or not... BUT

If you go to this web site,   http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html  , you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it, and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq.  You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

Come on everyone. The soldier's can use all the cards they get. I know how lonesome it gets when you are in that kind of *place*
     It is that easy to put a smile on someons face......   *please  0: *

*edited cause of spelling   lol*

Tara

TmT

Quote from: Tara on August 24, 2006, 08:08:02 PM
Thanks for posting that Just, that's nice. O0
How many soldiers u jus sent a card to... I bet a lot of'em tomorrow gonna be knowin who Tara is...?

Nice...they had this on the news here in VA... ombudsman did this.

babygurl424

got that in my email today...know a couple people who are gonna be shipped out soon..thanks for posting jus..will send a couple out

damian666

xx_mandy_xx

what a great site justa...i hope its for real though...you never know

liebe_angel

thanks for posting this site justa I will be doing this very soon

justahumping

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on August 24, 2006, 11:04:14 PM
what a great site justa...i hope its for real though...you never know

Well, I hope it is for real too. I dont see anything to make me beleive any different tho.

Ilovemyweims

sunshine1950

Such a wonderful idea. Thanks. I will pass this on too many.

Tori

justahumping

Thank you, I checked at Snopes before I posted this. I guess that ppl this I am just to dang dumb to post something legit. so I will just stop posting.  Do you think that I am just trying to get you on a dang spam list or something? Give me a dang break I am no where that dumb. If you dont wnat to do this, then dont that is simple hu? Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.........

Tori

Justa, I hope you weren't offended by my post.  :'((

I was only confirming it to the ones who had questioned it.  As a matter of fact, I posted this along with another one regarding free shipping materials (boxes etc) from the USPS a few weeks ago in a thread about Snopes...verifying these were true.

This was info I had no idea about and also thought some people would appreciate knowing. I know I did. Thank you. O0

justahumping

No, I was just having a bad day I guess.  I did not take your post the wrong way sweetness

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview