Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Carnival Blackjack - General Info & Ranks

Started by fiz,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

Quote from: Revs on August 31, 2006, 11:27:19 AM
I heard the JP spins can hit 10000, wish i was that lucky to actually get a jp spin!

Can't take to the game at all, too slow for me  :///
Yes, the spins are great!... I have won 10,000 tokens two time so far and I just started playing this today!..... I just about passed out. I thought that I just may loose some tokens in this game. so far I am 25K to the good

hellokitty

wow i wish i could get a good spin i am 15K down and i have gotten 500 once and the rest have been 200

BoredNItaly

Just a note I have made it to rank 40 already in Carnival  I let Uncle run to just Stand on every hand and betting 25. I have noticed I have won more tokies than loosing. 

wattsmyname

Quote from: BoredNItaly on September 01, 2006, 11:29:36 AM
Just a note I have made it to rank 40 already in Carnival  I let Uncle run to just Stand on every hand and betting 25. I have noticed I have won more tokies than loosing. 
WTG & Thanks for the info.

badgehog

Wow Wtg! O0 Rank 40

I let the auto run off and on for 2 days, but I dont know if it is just me or are some of the rooms a bit more generous with the blackjacks :-\ In 2 of my fav rooms i get blackjack after blackjack, and in other rooms i can go through the deck 5-6 times without a single one :o
I havent lost tokens in that game, gained about 200K at least, and rank 20.
Im kinda staying away from it now though b'cause there are so many whiners in the rooms now, and asking where is everyone in rank. I'll wait for a while until they all get sick of the game and run my auto in peace :))

Tara

WTG!  I'm 36 and I have to get 15 jp spins between ranks..Do you know what it is on 40?  I'm scared it's gonna be like 50 or something...lol

xx_mandy_xx

crazy_

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: crazy_ on September 01, 2006, 05:24:25 PM
Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 01, 2006, 05:05:04 PM
you mean like how most of these games are  >:((

yeah ride the tide was brutal at the end  >>:D

i'm right in the middle of the ranks on that one...

justahumping

made it to rank 22........ BUT pogo messed up and it shows that I jsut started playing that game today?  Everybody that looks at my stats ask me how I made it that fast in just one day.......

crazy_

Quote from: justahumping on September 01, 2006, 06:42:27 PM
made it to rank 22........ BUT pogo messed up and it shows that I jsut started playing that game today?  Everybody that looks at my stats ask me how I made it that fast in just one day.......

Just tell em you don't have a life lmao

justahumping

WOW... Tara is finished and jrzydvl is at rank 35? W2G you two!

Ilovemyweims

crazy_

prism30

i have not had the chance to play the new bj game, i will have to try it out very soon.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview