Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

Quote from: babycheater on February 12, 2009, 04:37:13 PM
Oh, I did not know that.  So I still have more passbook stamps to get when weekly/premium badges role around.  After I finished that I went into First class and it was killing my eyes so I guess I will let uncle do that one for me.  Hope he works good because I will go blind playing.
Uncle Otto played real well in First Class for me. Good luck to you embrace.gif

BabyCheetah

I tried using Uncle Otto last night on First class and it played 2 games great and then froze on me.  Any suggestion.  Yes, I have the most current version.

Homer

Quote from: babycheater on February 13, 2009, 08:09:37 AM
I tried using Uncle Otto last night on First class and it played 2 games great and then froze on me.  Any suggestion.  Yes, I have the most current version.

Solo is a pretty stable program unless you start and stop it frequently. Open a fresh one and don't touch anything

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: babycheater on February 13, 2009, 08:09:37 AM

Just as Homer says, this program DOES NOT LIKE IT when you pause it to "make a better move". Just fire it up and WALK AWAY. It was given increased intelligence and uses the "pull-down" method to make sure it does not miss possible wins. I had posted that on the specific CHEAT page for First Class Solitaire on BadgeHelp, but that function is currently down.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

BabyCheetah

I put the auto on and then went to watch tv.  I came back in about an hour and it played two games or at least thats what my stats showed.  I'll try it again tonight.  Thanks for the help Homer and Joe.  Much appreciated.

jarjar

Squid

Congrats, JarJar!  hi11.gif

I'm not even halfway through with Phlinx.  Did you run it overnight?  How did it do unattended?

Joe C

Jarjar

Way to go with Phlinx!!!! Good work, my friend. beer11.gif

jarjar

Thanks Squid and Joe. embrace.gif Auto was a pain in the ass.gif Always ran perfect when I was watching and non fail froze up when I went to bed and work nono.gif But alas the misery is over.

BabyCheetah

Squid

Quote from: jarjar on February 14, 2009, 07:29:58 AM
Thanks Squid and Joe. embrace.gif Auto was a pain in the ass.gif Always ran perfect when I was watching and non fail froze up when I went to bed and work nono.gif But alas the misery is over.

Thanks for the tip!  Good work, again, JJ

jarjar

Thank you all so much. I guess bloop will be next dancing16.gif

Homer

Squid

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on February 14, 2009, 11:24:13 AM
Is there an auto for THAT?
Yes there is Squid. Just have to baby sit that one also. And why the shocked face Joe hysterical.gif is the auto that bad. Thank god just four more ranks to go. I did most by hand before I got the auto.

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on February 14, 2009, 01:10:53 PM
Yes there is Squid. Just have to baby sit that one also. And why the shocked face Joe hysterical.gif is the auto that bad. Thank god just four more ranks to go. I did most by hand before I got the auto.
Bloop has a good auto. Set up your room for NO JUNK BLOCKS and play to 10.

The auto will not win many games, but you make rank by how many matches you make.

Losing games 10-8 is just fine for making ranks.

jarjar

Quote from: Joe C on February 14, 2009, 02:48:59 PM
Bloop has a good auto. Set up your room for NO JUNK BLOCKS and play to 10.

The auto will not win many games, but you make rank by how many matches you make.

Losing games 10-8 is just fine for making ranks.
Thanks Joe. and yes I mean Joe...lol I have been using junk blocks. I will go change it now. Thanks so much embrace.gif

Homer

Squid

How can my quote show 'bloop' and Homer's show 'poop'?  Mine had poop initially, too, which is why I auto inquired!  lol.  J/k JJ.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview