Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Hocky

I finished Perfect Pair Solitaire today! 

WTG Stinky, Squid, and Jrzy!!   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

~Sassy~

swamp

jarjar

Stinkerbell

BabyCheetah

WTG Hocky...  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

I finished Sea Ball last night

jarjar

Squid

Congrats, Baby!  I'm not sure but I think Stinky finished Sea Ball last night, too!  WTG, STinky!

BabyCheetah

ty ty....wtg Stinky if you finished it too   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif ...Working on Mono Slots now rank 41...Wtg Squiddy on Mono Slots   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

Yep! Finished SeaBall last night. Now I can move onto another game, new a$$holes in rooms accusing me of cheating. Of all the nerve. Cheat? Moi?

swamp

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 15, 2009, 11:45:18 AM
Yep! Finished SeaBall last night. Now I can move onto another game, new a$$holes in rooms accusing me of cheating. Of all the nerve. Cheat? Moi?
Do people still chat in Pogo? I would not know. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on June 15, 2009, 06:00:47 PM
Do people still chat in Pogo? I would not know. giggle2.gif

I'm working on 2 games that no one seems to care about cheaters or not.  Geez.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 15, 2009, 06:13:36 PM
I'm working on 2 games that no one seems to care about cheaters or not.  Geez.
Now that we can hide our profiles AND OUR STATS from prying eyes, who cares what people think. They cannot see exactly what we are doing, so a pox on their house. ass.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on June 15, 2009, 06:23:43 PM
Now that we can hide our profiles AND OUR STATS from prying eyes, who cares what people think. They cannot see exactly what we are doing, so a pox on their house. ass.gif

What happens when someone goes into a room and reports you for suspected cheating? What does Pogo do? That one person I mentioned who was going to report me wasn't able to see my profile, just accused me of cheating and even when I replied she kept at it. So what would Pogo learn from that report?

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 15, 2009, 08:31:56 PM
What happens when someone goes into a room and reports you for suspected cheating? What does Pogo do? That one person I mentioned who was going to report me wasn't able to see my profile, just accused me of cheating and even when I replied she kept at it. So what would Pogo learn from that report?
Nothing happens.
Pogo does not care. Keep buying badges and pay your membership. Do not say anything to anyone that gives you the slightest amount of grief. Never claim any prize you may win, other than Screensavers and Wallpaper.

As long as you are a cash cow and Pogo does not have to give you any money, you remain one of their BEST customers.

Not the moron "reporting" people for "cheating". If Pogo wanted to stop cheating, they could do so very, very quickly. However, it would cost money to implement and they would lose revenue. It is hilarious. I have been playing Pogo 24/7 for almost 7 years now. You think I might have needed to go to work, eat a meal, go to sleep, etc. Oh yeah, I have. My cheat programs have done all the heavy lifting. In fact, there are so many games I have NEVER PLAYED one time by hand. Not ONCE!!!! Pogo does not care. giggle2.gif

swamp

Quote from: Joe C on June 15, 2009, 08:40:51 PM
Nothing happens.
Pogo does not care. Keep buying badges and pay your membership. Do not say anything to anyone that gives you the slightest amount of grief. Never claim any prize you may win, other than Screensavers and Wallpaper.

As long as you are a cash cow and Pogo does not have to give you any money, you remain one of their BEST customers.

Not the moron "reporting" people for "cheating". If Pogo wanted to stop cheating, they could do so very, very quickly. However, it would cost money to implement and they would lose revenue. It is hilarious. I have been playing Pogo 24/7 for almost 7 years now. You think I might have needed to go to work, eat a meal, go to sleep, etc. Oh yeah, I have. My cheat programs have done all the heavy lifting. In fact, there are so many games I have NEVER PLAYED one time by hand. Not ONCE!!!! Pogo does not care. giggle2.gif
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif bbq21.gif

Stinkerbell

I still wish Pogo would send them a letter telling them to get a life and stop playing Kindergarten Cop.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview