PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 10:22:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I think I was just permanently banned

Started by hallowkween,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: hades on July 30, 2006, 08:54:36 AM
thank you...and i was actually playing tho.i got all my progress in bowling by hand.

If you wanna brag about doing it "by hand" Theres a new braggin section in Off Topics.  :)) :))

Quote from: foxx on July 30, 2006, 09:18:09 AM

...by hand?  I dunno how to do that anymore.   :)))

And if you're bragging because you don't "do it by hand" you can post that in the braggin topic also missy!!  :)) :))

foxx

Quote from: Tara on July 30, 2006, 11:05:48 AM
thank you...and i was actually playing tho.i got all my progress in bowling by hand.

If you wanna brag about doing it "by hand" Theres a new braggin section in Off Topics.  :)) :))

...by hand?  I dunno how to do that anymore.   :)))

And if you're bragging because you don't "do it by hand" you can post that in the braggin topic also missy!!  :)) :))

LMAO... :)))

xgingerx

>>:D i think it is so unfair of pogo to ban ppl...but they sure like our $$ every year..

without the million who play there there wouldn't be a POGO..
we as players keep there site up and running...

and some ppl just like to report to cause trouble instead of playing the dam play...

i was i canasta this person said someone called her a loser..she asked if she should report them ..i said why it's only a game ..close chat if you are unhappy with chat...she didnt say no more... :))

Gecko

Quote from: foxx on July 29, 2006, 10:23:37 PM
Quote from: hades on July 29, 2006, 08:54:22 PM
lol tonight in bowling i got four straight 200+ games and was accused of cheating by this crybaby. lol i told him off and he left the room.  ;D

Punkin?  You do realize you are lucky, right?

Good work, though...
:))  and i bet you was as well  you cant win in bowls, scores high ur a cheat ,dont answer em ur a cheat , damed if u do damned if ya don't  >:((

Runner

Quote from: Gecko on July 30, 2006, 03:33:26 PM
Quote from: foxx on July 29, 2006, 10:23:37 PM
Quote from: hades on July 29, 2006, 08:54:22 PM
lol tonight in bowling i got four straight 200+ games and was accused of cheating by this crybaby. lol i told him off and he left the room.  ;D

Punkin?  You do realize you are lucky, right?

Good work, though...
:))  and i bet you was as well  you cant win in bowls, scores high ur a cheat ,dont answer em ur a cheat , damed if u do damned if ya don't  >:((

yep, i just set my autos to slow and let em rip.  If it's a game that scrolls scores across window, I find an empty room and leave it on at night only, never during day.

HypnotizedMind

what a waste of time for all that work and to be banned ... sorry maine!!!!

Runner

hades

You're welcome...

...by hand?  I dunno how to do that anymore.   :)))

lol aw.

Julie

Quote from: hallowkween on July 27, 2006, 10:15:33 AM
OK one day I ranked 50 in Battle Philnix and i did the little cactus dance 10 or so times

07/08/2006:05:26:31 (my screen name) :2nd 72 hrs suspension (CP player) for scrolling

and then i was getting criped out like 15 times in a row so i vented my anger

07/26/2006:05:52:52  (my screen name)  17:42:21 fother mucker

This violation is serious enough to us to warrant the immediate closure of your account. This account will not be reactivated at any time in the future and all tokens on the account have been lost. There is nothing further that can be done about this account.

Please visit http://ea.custhelp.com for more information on what is and is not acceptable while on the pogo service.

after I begged, called and emailed this is what i got.

Greetings,

We have reviewed the terminated account in question as per your request. After reviewing the matter, it is clear that your actions violated the Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct of Pogo in a manner justifying the account termination.

Pogo does not exist without the members of our community, but we can not condone these actions. As Pogo contains numerous players, our decisions are solely based on the benefits of the community as a whole.

After our review of this matter, it is clear that the termination of this account is in the best interest of our community and is in complete accordance with the Terms of Service and the Rules of Conduct.
Sorry to read about your banning :( That really sucks and I personally believe the reasons they had for banning you are petty considering.  I mean there's people going around in Pogo with dodgy names and profiles and saying things in chat way worse than what you did and they're still around.  I guess all it takes is one person super sensitive or easily offended or just plain nasty to report you and that's it, it's all over.

SuzieQ2

Sorry you lost your account and all your badges.  I don't chat in pogo anymore. It's safer to just keep quiet in pogo.  Now I come here to chat with NICE people and have fun. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SuzieQ2 on July 31, 2006, 09:07:48 AM
Sorry you lost your account and all your badges.  I don't chat in pogo anymore. It's safer to just keep quiet in pogo.  Now I come here to chat with NICE people and have fun. 

I'm with you, Suzie!  I usually close the chat all together and if there's a friend I want to chat with, we go private.

SuzieQ2

hades

lol these days you can get reported for just playing good.  :ll

SuzieQ2

:)) so sad but true, eh?  pogo used to be such a fun place to play and act silly.  It used to be my stress reducer.  Now I just drink!   ;D

hades

Runner

I only chat with people that I know are auto users.

makes it much more safe.

Julie

Quote from: ABraveLady on July 31, 2006, 09:28:50 AM
I'm with you, Suzie!  I usually close the chat all together and if there's a friend I want to chat with, we go private.
Quote from: SuzieQ2 on July 31, 2006, 09:38:51 AM
that's what I do too!  makes it so much nicer that way.
These days I only chat in private too but according to the thread below, I don't know how safe that is anymore...Don't know whether Pogo has fixed this yet :-\

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,24635.0.html

SuzieQ2

What ya drinking, hades?  I've got a fully stocked bar and would like a drinkin buddy. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview