PlayBuddy
May 02, 2024, 10:34:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit General Info & Ranks

Started by kgansor,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

somuchfun

I did the red dice one by hand.  I got at least one red dice on every game , but ONLY if I had the chat turned off.  If I left chat on, maybe one every five games.  This worked for me on three different days and several different rooms.  O0

hades

nascarrulz

Quote from: Tara on August 23, 2006, 08:38:21 AM
The pool badge takes a whole 5 minutes at the most and now everyones gonna b!tch about poppit taking more than a few hours.  ::)

Use the auto and go mow your grass or mow mine.  >:D

Thats just what I did, turned on the auto and went outside, mowed the lawn, weeded the garden and I had the badge in about 2 hours :)

swissmissy63

This challenge was not hard but really long. Took about 6 hours Yuk!

IndianLover

Quote from: swissmissy63 on August 26, 2006, 02:15:38 AM
This challenge was not hard but really long. Took about 6 hours Yuk!

Exactly and I did it twice, go figure once for me and once for hubby lol

Runner

i did this on 3 accounts.  thank Thunderpopper for already having rank 50 on all 3.

whoever comes up with the poppit challenges has a sick sense of humor     :xx

hades

Quote from: Runner on August 26, 2006, 06:21:54 AM
i did this on 3 accounts.  thank Thunderpopper for already having rank 50 on all 3.

whoever comes up with the poppit challenges has a sick sense of humor     :xx

some are really easy and some are just  :xx

Tori

I have finished this one on 3 accounts already. I have one more to go and I think some people are hoarding all the red dice now  :)))  Taking me forever.

Tara

I wish I would of paid attention to what someone was saying in one of the rooms I was in. I used the auto to get mine, but they said something about there only in the green balloons on either the 3rd or 4th row down and  either 3rd or 4th row over from the left.

Someone playing by hand might want to see if that's true.  I remember when we did that pop so many frogs, they were only in the balloons on a certain row.

fireburner

Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2006, 07:31:05 AM

I wish I would of paid attention to what someone was saying in one of the rooms I was in. I used the auto to get mine, but they said something about there only in the green balloons on either the 3rd or 4th row down and  either 3rd or 4th row over from the left.

Someone playing by hand might want to see if that's true.  I remember when we did that pop so many frogs, they were only in the balloons on a certain row.

I'll try it..
I'm playing by hand.

Jonathan

MyBlue66

Thunderpopper is the first auto I have bought, and I must say well worth it.

PunkInDrublic

I'm still trying to get over that one premium challenge where you had to pop 10,000 balloons, so when I saw this week's poppit challenge I finally broke down and got thunder popper. I can't believe I waited so long to buy an auto!! Thank you thank you thank you badge help!

zeboo

you will be so thankful you bought thunder popper  :))

Lish

Quote from: Sanctuary on August 23, 2006, 08:30:19 AM
7 red dice after an hour? Are pogo out of their freakin' minds again?  >>:D  :OO
yeah and then they make it PC challenge week too- they always do that.  give you a time consuming challenge AND make it badge week  >:((

Lish

Does anyone know if you have to play on level 3 to advance after a certain point {like PopFu}?  I am on rank 20 now, and I usually play Level 2.  I was just wondering if you have to play on Level 3 to advance in rank at some point.  Thanks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview