Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing Minis!

Started by EyeCu,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

Quote from: IndianLover on August 03, 2006, 01:31:54 PM
Not argueing the point that EA makes money, I know they certainly do..    I just wish they could bring some better stuff into the creation of the mini's... Hey why not let us create them like in the SIMS game Now that would be real cool.

that would be cool, i love making clothes for my sims, but im lazy so i like downloading them more  :))

IndianLover

lol, your a hoot!  :))) I just keep creating some funky looking sims, I don't usually download anything, I own to many expansion packs. Won't be buying the new one coming out in the fall though, I feel like they are doing a loop.

kgansor

i have all of the expansion packs  but the clothes, objects, etc that comes with them just isnt good/cool enough for me so i have to get new stuff, i have SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much stuff downloaded for that game its unbelievable...
what new expansion is coming out in the fall, i saw it advertised but i dont even remember now.. im gonna have to go check it out

IndianLover

It gonna be Pets for Sims 2, but I'm not really interested in it after having pets for the first Sims

kgansor

Quote from: IndianLover on August 03, 2006, 01:44:55 PM
It gonna be Pets for Sims 2, but I'm not really interested in it after having pets for the first Sims
they're also coming out with "Glamour Life Stuff" for the sims 2 this month...

kgansor

pets is coming out for every console.. maybe ill get it for ps2 or gamecube..
i was gonna get sims 2 for my DS but i just dont think i can play that on there.. it was hard enough beating super mario on the DS lol

HypnotizedMind

great!!!! something else to take our tokens!!!!

nightperson

well i dont mind spending on that kind of mini lost temple is taking mine reallt fast dang i just going for the ranks  :ooo

Stinkerbell

Not argueing the point that EA makes money, I know they certainly do..    I just wish they could bring some better stuff into the creation of the mini's... Hey why not let us create them like in the SIMS game Now that would be real cool.

I want my mini to be able to walk over and slap someone elses mini.  Now THAT would be cool!   :)))

PunkInDrublic

QuoteI want my mini to be able to walk over and slap someone elses mini.  Now THAT would be cool!   Giggle

Mini Fight Club!!! Love it  O0

nightperson

Quote from: ABraveLady on August 07, 2006, 11:28:35 AM

I want my mini to be able to walk over and slap someone elses mini.  Now THAT would be cool!   :)))

that would be so cool to see would love for mine to do that sometimes to a few not alot of ppl i dont tlk that much in pogo games but the ones that are rude and act stupid yes on that :))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: nightperson on August 07, 2006, 12:10:50 PM

that would be so cool to see would love for mine to do that sometimes to a few not alot of ppl i dont tlk that much in pogo games but the ones that are rude and act stupid yes on that :))

LOL  Can you imagine the riots there could be, especially in the Dice City Roller Auction game???  Heck, I'd make popcorn and just go in and watch.  What a hoot that would be.   :))

badgehog

Quote from: ABraveLady on August 07, 2006, 01:17:14 PM
Quote from: nightperson on August 07, 2006, 12:10:50 PM

LOL  Can you imagine the riots there could be, especially in the Dice City Roller Auction game???  Heck, I'd make popcorn and just go in and watch.  What a hoot that would be.   :))

I'll bring the drinks, save me a seat :)))

david/ross

Quote from: EyeCu on August 03, 2006, 12:24:07 AM
They're way funny. I don't know about the clothes but then again...it is pogo ;)

The names are going to be "Boogie Down Man" and "Boogie Down Woman".

Enjoy.

Aren't they just lovely?  ::)

these are sick :xx

EyeCu

Yah, they're not exactly the best looking minis hehe

justahumping

zzigzzag

I personally think Pogo is getting carried away with all this silly stuff, they need to focus on getting the games out and running properly. Dancing minis.... hell-o mini mall gonna have a pole for them to dance with??...<rolls eyes>  lol

wattsmyname

Quote from: zzigzzag on August 14, 2006, 08:40:14 AM
I personally think Pogo is getting carried away with all this silly stuff, they need to focus on getting the games out and running properly. Dancing minis.... hell-o mini mall gonna have a pole for them to dance with??...<rolls eyes>  lol

I agree nothing new worth getting in a while, but I bought it just the same  :)) :))

nightperson

:))) that does look funny but they will want mega tokens for them i bet are maybe not well see

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview