PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 04:32:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I am a Pogo Beta Tester !!!!

Started by Sonnenschein,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

i got one too! woo! i was so excited when i opened it i almost cried  :))

Sonnenschein

Are you guys able to play yet ? I messed around a little bit and I found some bugs and reported them and I do like the new backgrounds but I hate the animated mini, lol

heavenly

have you ever seen how an owl perched on someone's arm keeps its head perfectly still even when the person moves their arm around? that's what that dancing mini makes me think of. so ugly!

Sonnenschein

LMAO. I do love one of the new backgrounds though and I love the goodies. Especially the beating heart and the bubbles.

kgansor

i really like all of the new backgrounds.. they're all cute..
the dancing mini is stupid
the beating heart in my opinion is stupid as well.. i like the raining tokens and the bubbles...

im not able to play any games yet though... cant wait to do that  :D

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: foxx on August 11, 2006, 11:15:38 AM
WTG all of you....make sure to give us good dirt!
:/\

lol...i agree..they dont always put out GOOD games...so let us know if some are bad so we can avoid it hahah

flynnstone

wtg everyone, got my email today as well.  I can't wait to start playing!

Sonnenschein

I tried to save picture and then post it here but it just saves a bubble or the heartbeat so I would love to post the new items in the mini mall but don't know how

Sonnenschein

xsquezme

Mary

Kearney

Thank g-d y'all started this post.  I had signed up too, but I use a "junk" email for anything besides friends and family.  Needless to say, I hadn't checked it lately.  Shocked as heck when I went and checked and had an email from pogo saying I was a tester.  I'm going to go actually read the email now-I just saw "congratulations" and came running back here lol :)))

Who???

Quote from: Sonnenschein on August 11, 2006, 09:17:15 AM
Oh I am so excited. I just got an email from Pogo and got assigned to be a Pogo Beta Tester. Now the site is down though, lol. I can't wait to see what it is like !!

:-[

cool i am to allthough it say the game i can play is that new blackjack 1 exept it doesnt show up lol

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

I got an email and am a Beta tester too!! Woo hoo, wtg us  :D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quote from: bosox2004 on August 11, 2006, 10:25:54 AM
I am also a pogo beta tester,i just got my email today.
Wow... pogo hirin a lotta beta cheaters... wtg......... yahooo

DesertDew

Sonnenschein

I did and it said that all the rooms are currently full !  :)))

Stinkerbell

I looked all over and couldn't find the beta tester sign up page.  How did you all find it?

hallowkween

Just another black jack game with ugly sounds.......I'm playing, which suprises me that they made me a beta tester after banning my account for good.

LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview