PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 06:09:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

House

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 15, 2006, 07:41:07 AM
Quote from: Homer on November 15, 2006, 04:58:40 AM
The show seems to be better this year with the addition of David Morse as  ;:"

He looks familiar to me, what else has he been in?

A few years ago he was a Philly cab driver in Hack. That was a good show also until it got cancelled. :'((

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

I just found an article online that says he's only going to be on for 6 episodes.... what's he done already? 4?

Homer

zeboo

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 15, 2006, 08:42:51 AM
I just found an article online that says he's only going to be on for 6 episodes.... what's he done already? 4?
Gawd I hope not that is my favorite show besides 24

bams68

Green Mile
I think that's the dude ur talking aboot

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Stinkerbell

Quote from: zeboo on November 16, 2006, 09:43:11 AM
Quote from: ABraveLady on November 15, 2006, 08:42:51 AM
Gawd I hope not that is my favorite show besides 24

It's not the show that's only on for 6 more, it's the actor David Morse (the cop harrassing House) that is only on for 6 episodes.

bams68

House Call

Yet again House will be on Monday nite again this week, as a special nite encore. Sum1 said it was a repeat last week on the special nite. So not sure if this one will be a repeat as well, but I just wanna pass it on that it's back on Monday nite again this week.  8)

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bams68 on November 19, 2006, 06:13:36 AM
House Call

Yet again House will be on Monday nite again this week, as a special nite encore. Sum1 said it was a repeat last week on the special nite. So not sure if this one will be a repeat as well, but I just wanna pass it on that it's back on Monday nite again this week.  8)

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Thanks for the heads up.  I actually hadn't seen the repeat episode they played last week...maybe I'll get lucky again this week?

bams68

Maybe so, I usually miss out on a few shows too, so it's always good to have repeats sumtimes  8)

Ur Deer Friend
bams <o>

ĴĐ

Quote from: bams68 on November 19, 2006, 06:13:36 AM
House Call

Ur Deer Friend
bams
It's usually Encores from last Season. Last time you said it it was from Season 2, so it's just an Encore from last Season! It will be on at usual time. 8)

IndianLover

Tonights show was excellent! But boy I wish they were showing next week's tonight... that one looks juicy!

ghost121

There should bre a poll on how will be the tratior in house's crew. My money would be on cuddy

Stinkerbell

Okay, it's official - House is an  :o0

Homer

He does go off the deep end next week it seems.

ĴĐ

Quote from: Homer on November 22, 2006, 07:42:31 AM
He PUNCHES Chase! Yes, I think he is a little nuts! :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: JD on November 22, 2006, 07:49:32 AM

Isn't there a word for that??  Hmmmm... let me think... ahhhh yes, it's called WITHDRAWL!!!!!

ĴĐ

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 22, 2006, 08:00:58 AM

Isn't there a word for that??  Hmmmm... let me think... ahhhh yes, it's called WITHDRAWL!!!!!

Yep, but that's weird because in the first Season there was an episode that Cuddy made a bet with House that he couldn't go a week without Vicodin.... House won without anger outbursts. So what I'm saying is this: House is getting a little crazy and it has nothing to do with the pills. This is only my opinion and I am not saying that any of you can't disagree with me. Thanks for reading this, probably to you, weird Post that doesn't make sense.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: JD on November 22, 2006, 08:34:12 AM

Yep, but that's weird because in the first Season there was an episode that Cuddy made a bet with House that he couldn't go a week without Vicodin.... House won without anger outbursts. So what I'm saying is this: House is getting a little crazy and it has nothing to do with the pills. This is only my opinion and I am not saying that any of you can't disagree with me. Thanks for reading this, probably to you, weird Post that doesn't make sense.

Very true about the Cuddy thing - I had not remembered that.  And there's nothing weird about your post... I understand what you're saying.  Sometimes I start realllly getting involoved in a show and have to remind myself... it's just a show LOL

ĴĐ

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 22, 2006, 10:22:24 AM
Quote from: JD on November 22, 2006, 08:34:12 AM

Very true about the Cuddy thing - I had not remembered that.  And there's nothing weird about your post... I understand what you're saying.  Sometimes I start realllly getting involoved in a show and have to remind myself... it's just a show LOL

:)) Sometimes I get involved with House way over my head!  :))) Thanks for understanding! 8)

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview