PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 07:29:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

House

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 22, 2006, 08:00:58 AM
Quote from: JD on November 22, 2006, 07:49:32 AM
Quote from: Homer on November 22, 2006, 07:42:31 AM
He does go off the deep end next week it seems.
He PUNCHES Chase! Yes, I think he is a little nuts! :)))

Isn't there a word for that??  Hmmmm... let me think... ahhhh yes, it's called WITHDRAWL!!!!!

The only thing that I did not like was that it was just Vicodin!........ I mean, he is a doctor, let him be hooked on some GOOD stuff, like Morphine, Oxycotin or Oxycodone. lol

IndianLover

I was right about who I thought would be the snitch....

Homer

I thought Cuddy and Wilson were gonna hookup for a minute or so there. O+O

I missed the darn preview for next week. :'((

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on November 29, 2006, 05:51:48 AM

Next week is a re-run, the following week is a new episode.  Now that I think about it, I don't know if they showed a preview.  Argh!  I'm losing my mind!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: JD on November 22, 2006, 08:34:12 AM

Isn't there a word for that??  Hmmmm... let me think... ahhhh yes, it's called WITHDRAWL!!!!!

Yep, but that's weird because in the first Season there was an episode that Cuddy made a bet with House that he couldn't go a week without Vicodin.... House won without anger outbursts. So what I'm saying is this: House is getting a little crazy and it has nothing to do with the pills. This is only my opinion and I am not saying that any of you can't disagree with me. Thanks for reading this, probably to you, weird Post that doesn't make sense.

I was thinking about this again and what I'm thinking is one of two things.  One, he was using his secret, secret hidden stash, or knowing it was only for a week gave him something to hold on to.  But with the cop on everyones tail, he see's no end in sight.  Maybe that's why he isn't coping so well this time?

IndianLover

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 29, 2006, 07:28:28 AM

Next week is a re-run, the following week is a new episode.  Now that I think about it, I don't know if they showed a preview.  Argh!  I'm losing my mind!

They did show the preview, they actually suspend House because he has the option to do the rehab.... Then it showed Cuddy going to his apartment because of a sick person... And House says "you'd rather see them die then give me my Vicodin"

Stinkerbell

Quote from: IndianLover on November 29, 2006, 12:22:54 PM
Quote from: ABraveLady on November 29, 2006, 07:28:28 AM

Thanks!!!  I remember that now.  Look spectacular, doesn't it?  Can't wait!

They did show the preview, they actually suspend House because he has the option to do the rehab.... Then it showed Cuddy going to his apartment because of a sick person... And House says "you'd rather see them die then give me my Vicodin"

ĴĐ

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 29, 2006, 07:31:27 AM

Yep, but that's weird because in the first Season there was an episode that Cuddy made a bet with House that he couldn't go a week without Vicodin.... House won without anger outbursts. So what I'm saying is this: House is getting a little crazy and it has nothing to do with the pills. This is only my opinion and I am not saying that any of you can't disagree with me. Thanks for reading this, probably to you, weird Post that doesn't make sense.

I was thinking about this again and what I'm thinking is one of two things.  One, he was using his secret, secret hidden stash, or knowing it was only for a week gave him something to hold on to.  But with the cop on everyones tail, he see's no end in sight.  Maybe that's why he isn't coping so well this time?

Yes I do think this time it's because of the Vicodin. But you all know Wilson is going to snitch, right? At the last minute of the episode he says: "I'm gonna need 30 pieces of silver." AND the title was "Finding Judas" which is in the Bible that Judas, one of the Apostles, snitched on Jesus for 30 pieces of silver! Just wanted to let you all know! 8)

Homer

Quote from: JD on November 29, 2006, 03:43:07 PM

Yes I do think this time it's because of the Vicodin. But you all know Wilson is going to snitch, right? At the last minute of the episode he says: "I'm gonna need 30 pieces of silver." AND the title was "Finding Jonas" which is in the Bible that Jonas, one of the Apostles, snitched on Jesus for 30 pieces of silver! Just wanted to let you all know! 8)

I believe you meant to say Judas. Jonas was the one swallowed by the whale.

ĴĐ

Quote from: Homer on November 29, 2006, 03:48:01 PM

Yes I do think this time it's because of the Vicodin. But you all know Wilson is going to snitch, right? At the last minute of the episode he says: "I'm gonna need 30 pieces of silver." AND the title was "Finding Jonas" which is in the Bible that Jonas, one of the Apostles, snitched on Jesus for 30 pieces of silver! Just wanted to let you all know! 8)

Thank you Homer! :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) I don't believe I made that mistake!

Homer

Quote from: JD on November 29, 2006, 03:51:54 PM
Quote from: Homer on November 29, 2006, 03:48:01 PM

Thank you Homer! :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) I don't believe I made that mistake!

Your welcome.  :/\

Stinkerbell

LOL regarding Judas/Jonah.  On an AOL board I moderated someone was bashing Christians and said something to the effect " you don't really believe Moses parted the Dead Sea, do you???"  I logged in under my play name and posted back "Of course not!  That's ridiculous.  NO ONE believes Moses parted the Dead Sea.  It was the Red Sea."  LOL

ĴĐ

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 29, 2006, 05:48:59 PM
LOL regarding Judas/Jonah.  On an AOL board I moderated someone was bashing Christians and said something to the effect " you don't really believe Moses parted the Dead Sea, do you???"  I logged in under my play name and posted back "Of course not!  That's ridiculous.  NO ONE believes Moses parted the Dead Sea.  It was the Red Sea."  LOL

LOL Nice come-back!

**I forget who gave me this image, but I found the real place where it came from! Thanks to whoever!**

yoshisquest

Does anyone think House will be forced into rehab in order to keep his job, or will he weasel his way out it somehow?

IndianLover

I believe he will try to weasel out of it that is sorta what the preview showed but that is also house, lol

saria

I'm in the U.K. and we haven't got season 3 yet here. I have to download it, so I have no-one here to gasp in shock at the last episode with.  :'(( I think Wilson will mediate between House and the cop and try to compromise.. when that doesn't happen- stand back !!  :ooo

liebe_angel

I just saw a preview of house. and I think he will get out of doing rehab because of what I seen he winds of in the hospital fighting for hes life. (yes again).

ĴĐ

There will be NO House this Tuesday! It will be a repeat! Just wanted to let you guys know if you didn't already!

liebe_angel

Quote from: JD on December 02, 2006, 04:43:53 PM
There will be NO House this Tuesday! It will be a repeat! Just wanted to let you guys know if you didn't already!

or next week from my understandings. no house for two weeks what shall I do. ummm watch reruns. lol

yoshisquest

Quote from: liebe_angel on December 02, 2006, 06:42:01 PM
Quote from: JD on December 02, 2006, 04:43:53 PM

or next week from my understandings. no house for two weeks what shall I do. ummm watch reruns. lol

cool.  thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview