PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 01:30:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

House

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: foxtrot on February 07, 2007, 08:40:19 PM
did anyone else notice the sticker on the back of the wheelchair? it said something to the effect of 'i'd rather be walking' or something like that.

I saw the sticker but I couldnt read it. I am so sure it was some smart :o0 remark. lol

Tara

I didn't know House really had a British accent until I watched him on an award show. To completely change your accent is awesome and he deserves all the awards.  :^*

ĴĐ

Quote from: Tara on February 08, 2007, 07:50:33 AM
I didn't know House really had a British accent until I watched him on an award show. To completely change your accent is awesome and he deserves all the awards.  :^*
Well, it's hard to know when you act on an American TV Show and no accent is ever heard. But, yes, it is an awesome talent.

Take Care!

~ The House Informant

ĴĐ

It's on tonight at 9! Looks like a great episode! Enjoy watching, I know I will!

Take Care!

~ The House Informant

Tara

It comes on at 8 here...and get all you can get of it..next week AI will be on for 2 hours.  <:>

ĴĐ

I really hate it when they do that! Why can't American Idol be on another channel? I like it and all, but it interferes with House! UGH!!!! >:(( !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ (O+O) (O+O) :{:

Tara

Because AI is more important... :)))   I got mad last night because 24 was on for 2 hours and I didn't get to see Prison Break...I wish Fox would quit doing the early news and have 3 hours of primetime. Then it wouldn't happen.

ĴĐ

Quote from: Tara on February 13, 2007, 03:38:28 PM
Because AI is more important... :)))   I got mad last night because 24 was on for 2 hours and I didn't get to see Prison Break...I wish Fox would quit doing the early news and have 3 hours of primetime. Then it wouldn't happen.
Maybe you should tell them that idea!  O0  :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

ĴĐ

!@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ >:(( >:(( >:(( (O+O) (O+O) :{: :{: This is getting ridiculous! American Idol is not that important to keep House away for over 3 months together! UGH!!!

TmT

JD u still always make me laugh... is "The House Informant" anything like pogo snitches?  They should call themselves informants... lol

Tara

Quote from: The House Informant on February 14, 2007, 02:14:56 PM
!@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ >:(( >:(( >:(( (O+O) (O+O) :{: :{: This is getting ridiculous! American Idol is not that important to keep House away for over 3 months together! UGH!!!

I love American Idol...It's only on 5 months out of the year   :((

I like House too though.  :^*

saria

Was surfing some spoilers last night and found out that in 2-3 episodes Chase asks Cameron to MARRY him!! Now where did that come from?? Don't they know that Her and House are in lurrrrvvveee- they just don't know it yet! VV

Ms.Behavin

Yeah I saw that too somewhere. But I doubt she will go through with it. He's a buster anyway.

RubbaDoosMum

Absolutly LOVE house & I LOVE Hugh!! VV

Tara

This is your personal TV guide and I'm announcing House is back on tonight.  :D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

"You mean you let us all believe you had cancer"

" No, I tried to hide it but everyone stays in my business"

:)) :))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jobouche

Hi,

Homer.  Do you know how I can reach Ken?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview