PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 08:06:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whats your favorite movie

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: swissmissy63 on September 02, 2006, 11:18:42 PM
I can't pick just one so here are the one's I watch more than anything LOL
White Chicks, Misery, Practical Magic, Cocktail, Roadhouse, Pulp Fiction, Wild Things, Urban Cowboy and any of the original National Lampoon Movies

ohh white chicks  :)))

nightperson

i like all movies but love the really gross ones  ;D

xx_mandy_xx

nightperson

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 03, 2006, 12:32:59 AM
Quote from: nightperson on September 02, 2006, 11:32:38 PM

like what? do tell  :-*

the ones where it scray and the ones with blood and where ppl eat there body fluids really good stuff

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: nightperson on September 03, 2006, 12:34:34 AM

the ones where it scray and the ones with blood and where ppl eat there body fluids really good stuff

LOL oh thats gross....did you see dawn of the dead...land of the dead...and shaun of the dead?

nightperson

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 03, 2006, 12:35:45 AM

LOL oh thats gross....did you see dawn of the dead...land of the dead...and shaun of the dead?

oh very so shawn of the dead was ok but i have alot of gross movies motel hell is goodwas mad in the 80's

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: nightperson on September 03, 2006, 12:39:51 AM
Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 03, 2006, 12:35:45 AM

oh very so shawn of the dead was ok but i have alot of gross movies motel hell is goodwas mad in the 80's

ohhhh what about saw 1 and 2....i think you would like those...i refuse to see the third one

nightperson

oh yes have them on dvd i have over 200 gross movie on dvd but i do like alot of other movies if they have a good plot

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: nightperson on September 03, 2006, 12:45:53 AM
oh yes have them on dvd i have over 200 gross movie on dvd but i do like alot of other movies if they have a good plot

:))) i love scary movies but hate the gory ones...i was interested to hear what movies you liked when you said you liked the bloody gory ones!! It's always interesting to hear other people likes and dislikes! i get queezy with blood and guts and stuff...guess i have a weak stomach hehe

nightperson

thats np but the scary ones are the best i watch the gross ones at holloween time with some treats and drinks

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: nightperson on September 03, 2006, 01:01:53 AM
thats np but the scary ones are the best i watch the gross ones at holloween time with some treats and drinks

lol you are tough!!!

codobutts

Sixteen blocks

zzigzzag

codobutts

justahumping

Quote from: zzigzzag on September 03, 2006, 05:21:16 PM
Blow   (johnny depp )  LOL

I have not seen that movie. so far I have  loved any movie that he is in, is that a good movie?

zzigzzag

Yes Just  , I thought so. It is basically the story of the greatest drug smuggling mind ever. He played it perfectly! A must to see if a Depp fan for sure.

zzigzzag

Hey , have you seen Secret Window?  I enjoyed that movie too! But, he could play in a movie about watching grass grow and i'd be in heaven. LOL

justahumping

I have not seen either of those movies...... To be honest with you I have not been watching very much of anything at all this past year... However, there are some movies that I will buy just because of the actors that are in them and Johnny Depp is one of them.... After I get out of the hospital (I go in on the 12th) I will be laying around for a long time so I am trying to get me a list of movies to watch. But thank you for those two!. You have a very nice night and sleep with the angles tonight

CindyLouWho

Quote from: justahumping on September 03, 2006, 09:34:52 PM
I have not seen either of those movies...... To be honest with you I have not been watching very much of anything at all this past year... However, there are some movies that I will buy just because of the actors that are in them and Johnny Depp is one of them.... After I get out of the hospital (I go in on the 12th) I will be laying around for a long time so I am trying to get me a list of movies to watch. But thank you for those two!. You have a very nice night and sleep with the angles tonight

Hope everything goes ok when you're in the hospital (((((Just))))) !!!    I just watched "Failure to Launch" with Terry Bradshaw & Kathy Bates---if you like comedies, you'd like this one.  Glad I bought it so I can watch it again later on. 

zzigzzag

Quote from: justahumping on September 03, 2006, 09:34:52 PM

Hospital?  OMG  (((((Justbecause))))) You can fill me in later!  You are in luck, I took Nursing  in Votech  when  I was in high school.  LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview