PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 11:52:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

One Word Movie Titles

Started by xx_mandy_xx,

Previous topic - Next topic

hotpinklovesofa

Australia (sucky film but as an homage to the bf)

Squid

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on October 15, 2012, 11:25:19 AM
Australia (sucky film but as an homage to the bf)
Really?  Jackman's chest wasn't enough to carry the film?  LOL

Phenomenon

hotpinklovesofa

He was actually the only decent thing in the film. Played it straight the whole way through but then he has a lot of practice in playing it straight. LOL

Evita

Squid

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on October 15, 2012, 12:02:26 PM
Played it straight the whole way through but then he has a lot of practice in playing it straight. LOL
Does that mean you think he's gay and that his wife is really a beard, so to speak?

Dune

hotpinklovesofa

I don't think, I know. I work in the industry. It's an open secret.

Invincible

Squid

I don't care who's gay and who isn't.  I will say, however, as a straight woman, I'd be so disappointed!  Now that balloon is busted?  If you're right, and I'm not really challenging you on this, why all the secrecy?  Hiding sexual orientation is so .... yesterday.

Gaslight

hotpinklovesofa

The most appalling thing of all is that it's mostly gay handlers and suits that are telling these people who are gay or bisexual to stay in the closet in order to further their careers which is so stupid.  Basically what it boils down to is a complete and utter underestimation of the audience and their ability to suspend belief but they don't feel the same way about Brangelina who all but reveal their bowel movements that day to the press leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. I just hate that this is still being perpetuated in this day and age, an actor is supposed to act on screen not in life.  Hugh and Deb actually have a very loving relationship and real family, they're just not sexually active with each other. He's still totally worth fantasizing about. Yum!

Arachnophobia

Squid

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on October 15, 2012, 01:09:11 PM
they don't feel the same way about Brangelina who all but reveal their bowel movements that day to the press leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination.
ROFLMAO!!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

And, btw, YUM is right!

Scrooged

hotpinklovesofa

Memento

Australians are so damn hot. It took working in Australia to find a man in the industry who was under 40 and didn't shave or wax off all his body hair. The Hollywood metrosexual thing is such a turn off. Not my taste but apparently all the women my age and younger like the 14 year old boy look.

Squid

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on October 15, 2012, 01:43:40 PM
Not my taste but apparently all the women my age and younger like the 14 year old boy look.
Not my taste either.  When everyone was going gaga for Leo DiCaprio in TITANIC, I thought, "The kid looks like he's 16!" (Even though he was an adult).  I like my men to look like men!   I'm currently crushing on Jon Hamm but he has to stay in  his 1960 character.  The moment he wears a more modern hairstyle, I think... really?  LOL

Gia

hotpinklovesofa

Twilight.

Can't get more metro than this movie. Vampires that sparkle? Really?!

Falcon!

Falcon!

Squid

Falcon!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview