PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 06:46:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

It should be a nice day considering I took out the forum trash last night.  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

bams68

Homer

swamp

gator8_24

Dang, it is so huimid!  I'll take iced tea and no hot coffee!

Homer

Morning peeps!  :<< :<< :<<

Got my morning  :##

Come over to the shopping thread and i'll tell you where to buy some mighty tasty coffee. :##

BadgeBabe

While you're drinking your coffee, have a look at and mostly, listen to this video. Makes me cry, but not because of the babies.

http://www.spinner.com/2007/08/16/video-premiere-elvis-and-lisa-marie-presleys-in-the-ghetto/

swamp

Homer

swamp

gator8_24

Afternoon! just waiting to see if there is going to be a race or not.  Right now, 'not' but have a2 1/2 hr window then another big storm coming. :?: :?: := :?: :?:

swamp

Homer

TmT

Homer

Darling SilverDodger

Good morning Homer.. You want coffee and chocolate doughnut?   :##
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview