PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 01:38:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Aweee, the good old Heelys..The best place to get them is online from Sports Authority, so that your kids can pick what color they want. I've been through this one a few times.  The stores usually only have a few of one kind and not many sizes to choose from, but you do have to know what size to order. Heelys aren't the same size as their regular shoe size.

bams68

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Ms.Behavin

Stinkerbell

:/o\  Morning all!!  Have a blessed day!

swamp

Homer

Tara

I wonder if Homer is through playing with his wii wii?  :-\

I wonder if I will post 100's of posts in the fun and games today, so I can annoy people?

I wonder if I should get off my lazy  :o0 and go buy some high priced groceries so I can come home and  !@#$ about prices?

I wonder if I always have to wonder about something?

I wonder if I am annoying anyone right now?

I wonder if I am if they think I really care?

party16.gif party16.gif party16.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 28, 2007, 07:37:26 AM

I wonder if Homer is through playing with his wii wii?  :-\

I wonder if I will post 100's of posts in the fun and games today, so I can annoy people?

I wonder if I should get off my lazy  :o0 and go buy some high priced groceries so I can come home and  !@#$ about prices?

I wonder if I always have to wonder about something?

I wonder if I am annoying anyone right now?

I wonder if I am if they think I really care?

party16.gif party16.gif party16.gif

Wow, careful Tara.  All that thinking so early in the morning might overload you brain.   :)))   (OO)

Stinkerbell

Important Update :  Walgreens just received their shipment of Martinellis and those little party favor horn blower thingy's.

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 28, 2007, 08:28:54 AM
Important Update :  Walgreens just received their shipment of Martinellis and those little party favor horn blower thingy's.

party13.gif party13.gif party13.gif

Tara

I have a request to start to a countdown...Lemme see what should I countdown... :!#  I'll think of something by in the morning I'm sure.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on December 28, 2007, 02:12:44 PM
I have a request to start to a countdown...Lemme see what should I countdown... :!#  I'll think of something by in the morning I'm sure.

Days until I have to delete another Word Riot thread?  :)))

Tara

Quote from: Homer on December 28, 2007, 02:16:14 PM
Quote from: Tara on December 28, 2007, 02:12:44 PM

Days until I have to delete another Word Riot thread?  :)))

LMAO Looks like talk about the poor game doesn't have a chance in hell to make it on this forum.  :)) 

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview