PlayBuddy
May 27, 2024, 10:43:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on February 13, 2008, 05:24:19 PM
canadian1.gif canadian1.gif civilwar.gif canadian1.gif canadian1.gif civilwar.gif canadian1.gif load up!  You never wear shoes, huh? lol
%% flip flops shorts and sometimes a tank top  sackrace.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mr. Rasputia

swamp

Homer

Homer

Good Morning Squid. I don't know if your old enough to remember Squiddly Diddly but he was a cartoon character from the 70's I believe. I am attaching a pic for you.

[attachment deleted by admin]

vasunlover

swamp

Homer

Quote from: Squid on February 15, 2008, 08:09:12 AM
Quote from: Homer on February 15, 2008, 06:56:15 AM
Good Morning Squid. I don't know if your old enough to remember Squiddly Diddly but he was a cartoon character from the 70's I believe. I am attaching a pic for you.

Where's the pic?  Do you mean the pic in the blue halter top with one boob rather exposed?  If so, you're dead on!  That's me in a nutshell, so to speak.   :))

LOL, j/k..... yes, I remember Squiddly Diddly, although I never watched the cartoon.  Isn't he the one with the little sailor's cap? 

I think I may need a smiley squid, Homer.  What are my chances?  hehehe

Yes SD is the one in the sailor cap. Sorry but I don't have a squid smiley

swamp

Mr. Rasputia

Stinkerbell

Good morning.  I'll be spending today fighting back against MS Update KB890830 that keeps popping up, asking to be installed, then spends hours downloading 0% of 0%.  I HATE that garbage!  It says it was downloaded sucessfully on the 14th, but it keep popping up wanting to install again, then won't.
Anyway have a good weekend all.  It's me vs. the computer.

Homer

Homer

Stinkerbell

Morning!!  I won, the computer has been beaten into submission and all is right with the world!!

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 17, 2008, 08:13:50 AM
Morning!!  I won, the computer has been beaten into submission and all is right with the world!!

YAY!!!

SpunkyGirl

Homer..............who are those beautiful women in the pictures?    How do I get a response to a reply?  Is there something I have to check?  Help...........Please!

Homer

Quote from: SpunkyGirl on February 17, 2008, 10:04:12 AM
Homer..............who are those beautiful women in the pictures?    How do I get a response to a reply?  Is there something I have to check?  Help...........Please!

I just made a change to your profile. Tell me if you receive notification of my reply.

The girls in the pictures are my future girlfriends. They just don't know it yet. :)))

The first picture are the girls next door from the E channel. They are Holly, Bridget and Kendra.

The second picture is Natalie from Big Brother 9

Mr. Rasputia

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview