PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 06:22:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

alyaks

Hocky

swamp

bobby

alyaks

Hope ya'll had a great day. I finally came all the way over to the darkside, so I just wanted everyone to know.....I prefer dark chocolate chunk cookies! I'll need em to figure out how to run all those programs.  giggle2.gif

Julie

Quote from: alyaks on December 17, 2009, 09:48:41 PM
Hope ya'll had a great day. I finally came all the way over to the darkside, so I just wanted everyone to know.....I prefer dark chocolate chunk cookies! I'll need em to figure out how to run all those programs.  giggle2.gif
coffee.gif
Congrats and welcome! It's been 9 years for me and I'm a little tired of the cookies so have some of mine     tumbsup.gif

Squid

Good morning, all!

Hey, Alyaks... I get entranced when I watch your march of the zombie holiday penguins.  hehehehehe

Joe C

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on December 18, 2009, 04:26:17 AM
Good morning, all!

Hey, Alyaks... I get entranced when I watch your march of the zombie holiday penguins.  hehehehehe

It doesn't take much, does it cookie?  giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif

alyaks

Quote from: Julie on December 18, 2009, 02:28:45 AM
Congrats and welcome! It's been 9 years for me and I'm a little tired of the cookies so have some of mine     tumbsup.gif

I ever get tired of chocolate lol

Quote from: Squid on December 18, 2009, 04:26:17 AM

They are cute aren't they? Why do you think I'm up til all hours of the morning. They hypnotize me and I am zombied out in front of the computer.  giggle2.gif

Squid

Good morning, all.

Snap out of it, Alyaks!  Wake up!  Get some coffee!  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Good Morning, cheaters!!!

Eight inches of snow and counting. winter20.gif winter20.gif winter20.gif winter23.gif winter31.gif snowman1.gif snowman1.gif snowman1.gif

alyaks

Good Morning! Thanks Squidly...I needed that  giggle2.gif coffee.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Good Morning!  We got the rain down here but sent the snow north! 52 now but was much colder earlier. At least up north Santa will be happy! dance11.gif happy21.gif

Joe C

I have been out shovelling twice already. So much snow that I have to clear out the parking spaces onto the front lawn instead of piling it up in the middle of the street. beer11.gif

The morons plowing the now plowed HALF the street then wandered away. white flag.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on December 19, 2009, 08:29:36 AM
I have been out shovelling twice already. So much snow that I have to clear out the parking spaces onto the front lawn instead of piling it up in the middle of the street. beer11.gif

The morons plowing the now plowed HALF the street then wandered away. white flag.gif

Went out for coffee ?  coffee.gif coffee.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview