PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 07:28:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

gator8_24

Good Morning Everyone!  It has been and will be this way all week, to dang cold!  lows in the low 20's!!!  That is too low for Florida! winter31.gif weather38.gif

alyaks

Quote from: swamp on December 24, 2009, 05:43:17 PM
rolleyes.gif  glad im setting here on my front porch drinking a beer in my shorts, telling gator to bring me a nutter beer and cut the air on after she tosses the cat out 

Who's laughing now heh Swamp?  winter31.gif winter25.gif hysterical.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on January 04, 2010, 05:25:32 PM
You tell him! lol
you know i came over here to be nice. forgive me joe >>>>gator and whats her or his face  instanthit.gif strangle.gif boxing21.gif angry21.gif tease.gif

alyaks

Quote from: swamp on January 04, 2010, 06:56:13 PM
you know i came over here to be nice. forgive me joe >>>>gator and whats her or his face  instanthit.gif strangle.gif boxing21.gif angry21.gif tease.gif
It's her of course. Men can't come up with anything that good lol. And I'm sure you'll find another 1 or 2 scattered around giggle2.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

alyaks

Good morning all. Sorry Gator about the cold. I know you're not used to it down there. It's 27 degrees here, but supposed to be in single digits by Thurs.  weather38.gif

munch000

Good Morning all. Well just heard on the news ,we, here on the east coast of Canada ,are going to be hit with another god awful snowstorm again this weekend. Anyone want to adopt a 50 year old woman and send her south to keep her warm LOL vacation8.gif

Joe C

Quote from: munch000 on January 05, 2010, 07:05:51 AM
Good Morning all. Well just heard on the news ,we, here on the east coast of Canada ,are going to be hit with another god awful snowstorm again this weekend. Anyone want to adopt a 50 year old woman and send her south to keep her warm LOL vacation8.gif
Are you comfortable with bringing Swamp beer while he lounges on the porch in Florida? hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

harley89

Quote from: munch000 on January 05, 2010, 07:05:51 AM
Honey I would bring you south but it hasnt been above 28 in days and I am in the South.  And it is shaping up real good you dont want to be anywhere near a SOuthern State when they even mention snow or ice much less when it actually hits the ground.  Note its 12:24 pm and only 24 degrees Harley is freezing  cant even crank up a bike in these temps try riding in these temps and you would be at sub zero  I would be a mobile leather popiscle 

swamp

Quote from: Joe C on January 05, 2010, 09:12:14 AM
Are you comfortable with bringing Swamp beer while he lounges on the porch in Florida? hysterical.gif
vacation4.gif vacation8.gif Fishing5.gif  gator drinks beer to and cleans  cat22.gifbeer11.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on January 05, 2010, 11:14:46 AM
vacation4.gif vacation8.gif Fishing5.gif  gator drinks beer to and cleans  cat22.gifbeer11.gif

That's what you think! lol  It is to be even colder tonight!  In the low 20's, who said FL was good in the winter?

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on January 05, 2010, 12:03:25 PM
That's what you think! lol  It is to be even colder tonight!  In the low 20's, who said FL was good in the winter?
bring me another blanket gator on the porch, im cold  and bring us a beer  topsecret.gif embrace.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on January 05, 2010, 12:35:10 PM
bring me another blanket gator on the porch, im cold  and bring us a beer  topsecret.gif embrace.gif

Who's "us"? If you are so 'cold' go inside, silly where it's warm! vacation4.gif   I'm getting warm using my Slanket lol

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on January 05, 2010, 03:51:34 PM
Who's "us"? If you are so 'cold' go inside, silly where it's warm! vacation4.gif   I'm getting warm using my Slanket lol
shy12.gif can i join ya  topsecret.gif  and  topsecret.gif  and  lipsrsealed.gif popcorn2.gif

gator8_24

swamp

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview