This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on February 21, 2010, 07:06:27 PM
USA Wins 5-3!!!!!
WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
tumbsup.gif

Understand there are many complaints about the non coverage.  Also curling is on cnbc right now at 5PM ET  I do not understand that game at all!  and Homer it's the women playing.

Squid

Quote from: gator8_24 on February 22, 2010, 02:14:10 PM
Homer it's the women playing.
If they're Norweigans, Homer just burned a trail in his carpet racing to the tv. 

Joe C

I watched the hockey on MSNBC. I am positive that LOTS of other televisions in America were turned to MSNBC instead of NBC during the hockey game. I was downstairs while my wife was watching Ice Dancing upstairs.

NBC got the viewing numbers and then spent 30 minutes on NBC talking about the game that just ended on MSNBC, annoying those people watching Ice Dancing. Some bigwig decided that they had to "fix" the coverage.Meanwhile, the people that WATCHED the hockey game, like me, wanted to watch some OTHER live sports and instead we had to hear blowhards tell us what we just saw.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on February 22, 2010, 04:57:31 PM
I watched the hockey on MSNBC. I am positive that LOTS of other televisions in America were turned to MSNBC instead of NBC during the hockey game. I was downstairs while my wife was watching Ice Dancing upstairs.

NBC got the viewing numbers and then spent 30 minutes on NBC talking about the game that just ended on MSNBC, annoying those people watching Ice Dancing. Some bigwig decided that they had to "fix" the coverage.Meanwhile, the people that WATCHED the hockey game, like me, wanted to watch some OTHER live sports and instead we had to hear blowhards tell us what we just saw.

tumbsup.gif

Guess I heard the blowhards only! lol also we get the Olympics on CNBC not MSNBC

who me?

Squid

Good morning cheaters and Hockerellas!  Did anyone see the Canadian ice dancing pair?  They were exquisite.  I'm so happy they won.  It was a beautiful few minutes on ice!  Congrats to my neighborly Canucks!

Joe C

Good Morning cheaters.

I like how the hockey fans at General Motors Place Canada Hockey Place like to be so sporting and neighborly to the U.S. Hockey teams.

Stay classy, Canada! tumbsup.gif

Homer

gator8_24

who me?

Homer

Joe C

Squid

lilsh0rtii445

Good Morning! Happy badge day, everyone. cheerleading.gif

I'm feeling a little queasy in the stomach this morning. Hope it holds off a little until I finish my badges.  giggle2.gif

Homer

Well found the hockey game on real tv this time.

Homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview