PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 08:05:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NHL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

of course you know this means war low blow.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif

bobby

i thought u'd like to enjoy your new favorite song homer...i know you can't wait until saturday to hear it 6 times
The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger

bobby

btw what makes pittsburgh so special that they get to play in another winter classic next season!? how does washington even get into the running for one! last time i checked this was supposed to be an outdoor hockey game not a freak show featuring that joke of a player known as ovechkin...plenty of teams out there more worthy than either of the two...rangers, habs, maple leafs, avalanche, blues.....just a thought and my rant of the day

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on May 27, 2010, 05:59:05 PM
btw what makes pittsburgh so special that they get to play in another winter classic next season!? how does washington even get into the running for one! last time i checked this was supposed to be an outdoor hockey game not a freak show featuring that joke of a player known as ovechkin...plenty of teams out there more worthy than either of the two...rangers, habs, maple leafs, avalanche, blues.....just a thought and my rant of the day
The Habs already played the best (and original) Winter Classic in Edmonton. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on May 27, 2010, 08:51:08 PM
The Habs already played the best (and original) Winter Classic in Edmonton. tumbsup.gif
that game was just an exhibition game...but i heard today that calgary will play montreal in a canadian winter classic in feb tumbsup.gif

lancer

ALL YOU NON BELIEVER'S TAKE NOTE:

1.THE FLYERS WILL WIN THE STANLEY CUP.........

2.THE PHILLIES WILL WIN THE WORLD SERIES..............

3.HOMER WILL STILL HOLD THE RECORD FOR THE MOST BEER'S AND HOT DOG'S AT ANY GAME. beer11.gif

Joe C

Quote from: lancer on May 28, 2010, 07:39:21 AM

3.HOMER WILL STILL HOLD THE RECORD FOR THE MOST BEER'S AND HOT DOG'S AT ANY GAME. beer11.gif
As a Red Sox fan, I will point out that you SHOULD have already beaten the Yankees last year in the World Series. One of your pitchers was Pedro Martinez. Good stuff!
tumbsup.gif

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on May 28, 2010, 07:50:26 AM
As a Red Sox fan, I will point out that you SHOULD have already beaten the Yankees last year in the World Series. One of your pitchers was Pedro Martinez. Good stuff!
tumbsup.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

bobby

Quote from: lancer on May 28, 2010, 07:39:21 AM

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif flyers and stanley cup  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on May 28, 2010, 03:16:05 PM
  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif flyers and stanley cup  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Of course, the Flyers enterred the league and won two Cups since 1961.
Just saying.
hysterical.gif

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on May 28, 2010, 07:19:16 PM
Of course, the Flyers enterred the league and won two Cups since 1961.
Just saying.
hysterical.gif
eh hawks have been there too..just haven't brought it home...idc got the best jersey in sports...atleast they don't look like dreamsicles

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on May 28, 2010, 09:06:53 PM
eh hawks have been there too..just haven't brought it home...idc got the best jersey in sports...atleast they don't look like dreamsicles
Blackhawks do have one of the best uniforms in Sports. Bruins black jerseys, Red Wings red jerseys, Quebec Nordiques white jerseys are pretty awesome.
For classic uniforms, Yankees, Celtics, Raiders, Colts and Canadiens are all super slick.

(By the way, I dislike the Red Wings, Raiders, Colts and Yankees. Their uniforms are cool, even if I dislike the teams.)
tumbsup.gif

Homer

Quote from: bobby on May 28, 2010, 09:06:53 PM

that's the best you got? you must be skeered  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

at least we actually have a native american playing for us....unlike the poser blackhawks

bobby

Quote from: Homer on May 29, 2010, 06:30:52 AM
that's the best you got? you must be skeered  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

at least we actually have a native american playing for us....unlike the poser blackhawks
we have buff making us cooler

Homer

What is with the video? The quality sucks. swear2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on May 29, 2010, 05:27:43 PM
What is with the video? The quality sucks. swear2.gif
NBC is terrible. The camera angles are bad, the camera zooms in and out like a drunk is running it. Also, where is my HD audio. What was with the scratchy noises. swear2.gif

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on May 29, 2010, 05:32:22 PM
NBC is terrible. The camera angles are bad, the camera zooms in and out like a drunk is running it. Also, where is my HD audio. What was with the scratchy noises. swear2.gif

This is why hockey is always gonna be the number 4 sport in most towns. It's the Stanley effin' Cup and they can't get the telecast right.  swear2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on May 29, 2010, 05:34:22 PM
This is why hockey is always gonna be the number 4 sport in most towns. It's the Stanley effin' Cup and they can't get the telecast right.  swear2.gif
I wish I could get CBC or Radio Canada (the French-Canadian version).

They have exceptional coverage.
tumbsup.gif

Why is that impossible to get on Fios?
swear2.gif slap1.gif swear2.gif

Homer

Hmmm a field goal and a safety after one period.

Neither team is playing well on defense.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview