Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Count

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Mary

xx_mandy_xx

oh my goodness you guys play pogo too much  :)))

nightperson

BadgeBabe

WOW!! I've not read this thread til now. You guys are amazing!!!
:D :D :D :D

Hats off especially to TARA, who started this thread and has reached 600 badges in the meantime.  :/\

I have 490 something badges and have reached the point where it's hard to progress in game ranks. The games I have left are the ones without a reliable auto that can run all night ( no harm meant, but we know that Phlinx and a few others aren't bug free, probably due to Pogo messing with stuff).
If there had been a Club Pogo prior to 2003, I would have many more badges because I've been a very active Pogo player since the good old TEN  network days.  8)

I have quite a few older weekly challenges to do from 2003 and 2004... I would pay $10 a badge for the opportunity to do them one after the other. I look at my Yearly Badge Albums and almost cry.
The reason is that I had to stop playing Pogo for almost a year due to a critical illness. Mostly, I missed out on several SE badges from 2004 that I won't ever be able to get. Sigh.
Badges weren't a bit important when I was battling cancer, but now that I am well, badges are FUN!!!

I  <3 you, Badgehelp for helping me get badges in games I can't even spell like Eucre and Peenuckle!!!
If there had been a Badgehelp in 2003 and early 2004, I would have my Badge Albums filled. WHAAA!!! :'((

Again, WTG to everyone!! You are awesome!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

nightperson

you will get there,  ss you was sick i hope you are better, but wtg on the badges you do have  :/\

BadgeBabe

Quote from: nightperson on September 19, 2006, 11:26:40 AM
you will get there,  ss you was sick i hope you are better, but wtg on the badges you do have  :/\

Thank you so much, Night Person!!! You are the sweetest person.  O0
I had a rough road, but all indications are that I will be well and live a normal lifespan.

(((HUGS))))
      Lily

prism30

i have at the moment 285, i just finished with qwerty took a while on that one, but now on to the panda paw poker game.

jennylove

TmT

Quote from: jennylove on September 21, 2006, 01:03:22 AM
:'((268 here
wtg... keep playin.. next week..same time... u will be able to say 300.. lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview