PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 07:42:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Price???

Started by shoes,

Previous topic - Next topic

shoes

I was thinking about giving a membership to Pogo to a friend of mine, as she loved the free pass that I sent her.  I went to look and it says  $19.99 for 6 months
39.99 for 1 year Save 50%--so I thought go for the 39.99 and it will be 19.99, ( I am old but I can do the math!!) got to check out and it still said 39.99--so is Pogo now $80.00 per year!!!!!!!!!  I thought it was $34.99 up from the $29.99 that I had paid before.   >:((

crazy_

Quote from: shoes on October 12, 2006, 03:34:45 PM
I was thinking about giving a membership to Pogo to a friend of mine, as she loved the free pass that I sent her.  I went to look and it says  $19.99 for 6 months
39.99 for 1 year Save 50%--so I thought go for the 39.99 and it will be 19.99, ( I am old but I can do the math!!) got to check out and it still said 39.99--so is Pogo now $80.00 per year!!!!!!!!!  I thought it was $34.99 up from the $29.99 that I had paid before.   >:((

dunno bout that ... I just went into my account cuz my subscription due in another month and says the recurring price is $29.99

Homer

I believe what they mean is by buying a yearly membership instead of a monthly membership you save 50%. They charge I think $6/month for a yearly toal of $72 so half of that would be approximately the $35 yearly charge.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

shoes

Who knows what Pogo meant!!  In my account it says recurring price $34.99 due 8/07. One has to wonder why a gift is $39.99 unless that is what it will be in 07!! Pretty high increase I think for $29. to $39

crazy_

Quote from: shoes on October 12, 2006, 05:52:26 PM
Who knows what Pogo meant!!  In my account it says recurring price $34.99 due 8/07. One has to wonder why a gift is $39.99 unless that is what it will be in 07!! Pretty high increase I think for $29. to $39

LOL I pay that now because of the exchange rate, two years ago when canadian currency was so low I paid almost $50. cdn for my pogo membership  :o  Don't matter what they charge will pay it .. loves me badges  :/\

Ilovemyweims

just another reason for me to love to hate pogo but i cant live without my pogo crack!!

WV4057

:pp ill pay for it cause its an addiction like smoking cigs...

bmw1981

I logged out of Pogo and took the Club Pogo Tour. At the end it said that the monthly price is $5.99 and yearly price is $39.99 (over 40% off of the monthly price). So new members are the first to get the price increase.

Shoes, Pogo probably just forgot to change the 50% off graphic when they changed the yearly subscription price. 

Although, it would be nice for Pogo to state price changes rather than having to search for the information.

Stinkerbell

I wonder how all this will affect AOL users who were getting it for 24.99.  Especially since AOL is free for byoa customers.

wattsmyname

Quote from: ABraveLady on October 14, 2006, 10:03:23 AM
I wonder how all this will affect AOL users who were getting it for 24.99.  Especially since AOL is free for byoa customers.

I was wondering the same thing, so I checked mine and it is still $24.99 for now.

xReinaz

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview