PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 09:26:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Forget this...Delete it.

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

WOW.... somebody told you wrong... our papas didnt use rubbers... we all were planned.....  :))  <:>

pogo_gamer

Quote from: nightperson on October 28, 2006, 10:38:47 PM
Quote from: CrazyMan on October 28, 2006, 10:34:02 PM
Quote from: Pogo Dalek on October 19, 2006, 11:04:53 PM
this is not a game about Forgeting and Deleting.

I was going to start a Survivor type game where We would widdle down pogo games untill we figure out what pogo game woudl be the Surviving game. We would do it via Eviciton Votes, and immunties votes, and other wild stuff. I was even thinking about adding a special prize of an Auto, Paid for by me for the person whos Game they Pick as their Personal Favorite wins the game.  Thats what I was trying to do. I've seen the game played before. It can get pretty Crazy, Pretty hectic, But it is Fun!...But....... I don't think it would work. in Here.

It would've taken about 3 months to play..yes. along time, But the wining player would've won a Free Auto!

The Game would be Like "Survivor" with Evicitons, Immunity Votes. Challenges, and other fun and wacky stuff. That's what I was going to try to do in here. But I decided to jsut forget it and get a mod to delete it.

So, just forget it, and Delete the whole thread!

Hey Pogo Dalek, There should be a delete button on your original post, where you can delete the whole post yourself, unless they have turned it off.  I've used it a few times when I've posed something someone else has.
I guess they removed it...lol.  All that is there now is modify.  I guess if you really want it removed, you need to PM Homer and ask him to.

yes, what crazyman said   :pp

More fun watchin ya suffer  <:>

TmT

TmT

kandykitty20012

TmT

Right about now.... it's coffee time.... popcorn stale....

TmT

pogo_gamer

TmT

pogo_gamer

TmT

TmT

kandykitty20012

TmT

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on January 29, 2007, 07:53:09 PM
:D Bravo you guys on easy posting :/\
<ooo> Easy Dancin <ooo> different than dirty dancin... rofl

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview