PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 03:37:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo smileys

Started by christina,

Previous topic - Next topic

christina

I have a really silly question regarding the pogo smileys. I was playing pool last week- double browsing. The other name is just a regular pogo account that I made so I could play without using a bot. Anyway, I was bored so I started sending the smileys back and forth. In the Club Pogo chat they come up like this :>  :< etc. But in the regular chat room under my other name they came up like they look in the window, like this  :)  :( . It's been bugging me since then. Why is it like that??

Barbara

Because the smiley feature is only availble to Club Pogo members.  Lucky us.

christina

I know that. So then doesn't it make sense for the Club Pogo members to see the smileys the way they should look, instead of a bunch of dots and arrows and x's.??

hereatic555

check your chat options in there you can turn them off and on

pogoisevil

hereatic555

yeah they should get the ones off this forum....

christina

thanks hereatic!  O0 I didn't have the option checked. They work now.

hereatic555

cr250biker

Quote from: christina on July 27, 2005, 10:53:28 PM
I have a really silly question regarding the pogo smileys. I was playing pool last week- double browsing. The other name is just a regular pogo account that I made so I could play without using a bot. Anyway, I was bored so I started sending the smileys back and forth. In the Club Pogo chat they come up like this :>  :< etc. But in the regular chat room under my other name they came up like they look in the window, like this  :)  :( . It's been bugging me since then. Why is it like that??
i've spent like an hour on this page and can't figure out how to down load new smileys for the life of me . wtf am i doing wrong?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview