PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 05:57:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WWE

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

WWE is saddened by the passing of Lillian Ellison, who was known to sports-entertainment fans as Hall of Famer Fabulous Moolah. She passed away last night in Columbia, S.C.

In the world of women's wrestling, there will always be one irrefutable legend that stands head and shoulders above the rest: The Fabulous Moolah. She was the longest reigning champion in the history of her chosen sport, or any sport for that matter. And with more than 50 years in the business to her credit, she established a legacy that will never be forgotten, making her name synonymous with female wrestling
RIP Moolah

Tara

Another wrestler dead..They must all be eating the same hamburger meat.  :-\

harley89

She was a great performer. She entered the ring in the era when women were expected to be housewives or clerical workers.  I thought she was in her eighties but I read she was in her 70's.   

mr.clean

really a sad day for ladys wrestling   she was the first name for ladys wrestling.  I was wondering why i had'nt seen her in awhile..

She would show up too events every soooo often. :'(( :$%

les

:/// >:(( !@#$ pillowfight.gif (O+O) :{:
3 hr. 15th Anniversary show tonight
hulk hogan, stone cold steve austin, the rock, Eric Bischoff,Mick Foley
all to be there   :!!

Homer

- FloridaToday.com reports that Michael Polchlopek, III, the son of former WWE star Bart Gunn was shot in the head on 12/14 night after a .22 caliber rifle his friend was cleaning went off accidentally. The 19 year old passed away on Wednesday at the Holmes Regional Medical Center in Melbourne, FL. Services will be held this Saturday. Bart Gunn was the first ever WWE Brawl For All winner and appeared in the battle royal at the RAW Anniversary show a few weeks back.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 23, 2007, 12:08:50 PM
- FloridaToday.com reports that Michael Polchlopek, III, the son of former WWE star Bart Gunn was shot in the head on 12/14 night after a .22 caliber rifle his friend was cleaning went off accidentally. The 19 year old passed away on Wednesday at the Holmes Regional Medical Center in Melbourne, FL. Services will be held this Saturday. Bart Gunn was the first ever WWE Brawl For All winner and appeared in the battle royal at the RAW Anniversary show a few weeks back.

Yeah, right  :))

Homer

According to MediaTakeOut.com rapper Eminem has secretly signed a deal with WWE and is taking wrestling lessons before getting in to the ring. The article states that he's getting in good shape and should debut in three or four months.

harley89

I hope mankind puts Mr. Socko in his mouth

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview