PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 03:34:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Holliday Mini Items

Started by Chuuu,

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuuu

Went into my closet today to dress my mini up for the hollidays, and when I went to put on her christmas elf outfit, it says "Coming Soon" and no option to put it on her!   :ooo
Now, I KNOW I bought this last year.  Anyone know what's going on???  Pogo's at it again swiping our stuff.....

mr.clean

samething has happened with me.

I Had put on my Santa outfit on thanksgiving and had changed it alittle yestarday .. I went back today and i could'nt change  my captions or change my Santa outfit.

I contacted pogo this afternoon about it and i have not heard anything yet!  Figures!

I would guess the samething is happening here that happened with the Thanksgiven stuff... >>:D

sonya679

AHA!! I guess Pogo IS having problems. So whats new lol Pogo you sorry theives!  <<> Santa is putting YOU on the BAD list!!! )))

PunkInDrublic

(O+O) the pogo gods for taking away my elf outfit.  !@#$

jinxgin2

How many time do I gotta tell everyone it's not POGO IT'S PIGO   :))  <...>  )))  :<<   <<> Love theses lil guys   O0

rose1977

When does the holiday mini stuff come out? My mini girl is ready to spend all those hard earned tokens for holiday stuff. <...> <<> ))) :<<

notmypogoname

My mini is too... I've been obsessively checking the Mini Mall.  LOL.

gator8_24

I bought the snowman last year and noticed today in my closet it says 'coming soon'  .  Guess Pogo doesn't want us to use the winter/Christmas stuff too early.

But one good thing I saw today, the animated mini has only 14 days left for us to spend our gems !  Sorry but she bothers me lol

Blondie

hmm i just tried my stuff must of fixed it by now cause it's all up and running . try again all i think pogo fixed the glitch. <...>

patandmegan

New backgrounds +-+, goodies  VV and clothes  <...>are available for your mini's shopping pleasure!

Pat

Chuuu

CanadianPrincess

That's it...the minis are going naked for Christmas.  Hope they don't get frostbite. :))

Angelic

Jewel

Thanks for the info...my mini just shopped til she dropped.

gator8_24

notmypogoname

My mini is pissed that all the cute hats show short hair.  She especially hates the spit curls on the elf hat.

Let's have some longhair hats, Pogo!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview