PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 04:08:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I was bad

Started by Momma,

Previous topic - Next topic

Momma

Ok I have to confess to my fellow cheaters.... Long ago I was a TD for a league, and I stil have the badge...so....I put on my morbid smiley face and popped into the new hog heaven rooms...I would just sit there and play, and not say a word, but watch the other TD's spas out and cuss me out, I would not say a word. Omg it was the funniest chit I have ever witnessed.

hugs
Kathe

Luna

apple

oh my god thats so great wld love to be in a room and see that lo :D

badwheel

OMG that was you me and my girl were in room where someone was doing that and roaring on our headsets watching the room.

ĴĐ

Someone cannot yell at you for having on a Badge. No matter what it is. That's just wrong in my own opinion.

Merry Christmas! <<>

knightrider13195

im sure they were just flipping thinking the room was taken by another league, most leagues get really uptight about "their rooms".

ĴĐ

Quote from: knightrider13195 on December 25, 2006, 02:02:36 PM
im sure they were just flipping thinking the room was taken by another league, most leagues get really uptight about "their rooms".
:)) :)) :)) :)) They shouldn't though.  :oo :oo :oo Oh well. What are you gonna do?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview