PlayBuddy
May 02, 2024, 02:44:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

All I want for Christmas is:

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

lmao oh my deer lord

Santa can kiss my  :o0, as long as it comes with sumthing sparkling and has me yelling sum magical words

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

lmao @ Bams... I already put that on my Christmas list for you... lol... if u can wait til then...

bams68

noppers...gotta have it now LOL Althought I did get my birthday prezzie early, it's around my neck...a nice perfectina chain an a nice birthday card smelling like my sweeties cologne "obsession"by Mr Calvin Kline.....Mmmmm, gotta go change me undies  :P

Ur Deer Friend
bams

muggzy

all i want is FISH! fish and more fish
                                                   :;"

bams68

TmT

Pillows behind my head and blanket over my shoulder...and LaLa Land in my dreams....

CindyLouWho

to have this Christmas paid off by next Christmas   :))

bams68

to be able to enjoy it and not have any pain.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

bams68

more snow then what we had this year

Ur Deer Friend
bams

pogo_gamer

bams68

for Gamers Wife to feel better too  (OO)

Ur Deer Friend
bams

bams68

for my mom to understand why we girls move and for her to understand that it's for our best interest and that we are safe and that we are loved by those we live with.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

pogo_gamer

Dear Santa give Bams the ability to explain this to her mom, and give her mom the peace and understanding she needs to let her children grow up and live life to the fullest, and mom, you made your mistakes, let them make their own

bams68

lord knows we all have and we just learn from them, and she needs to know that and that we will always need her no matter how old we are or where we are. So I hope she does understand in time that we need to live and live for what we believe or feel is rite and that she raised us well and it's up to us now.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

pogo_gamer

bams68

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview