PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 01:22:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cats

Started by bob@pogopal,

Previous topic - Next topic

bob@pogopal

Am I to infer you believe everyone whose values differ from yours has their eyes closed?

Should I likewise assume you have your eyes closed?

The number of insects killed each year is incomprehensibly large. The number of years this has been true is likewise incomprehensibly large. If I had the inclination to mourn them all, I would lack the time in this short life.

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

Its just the fact to kill something (to take its life) without a second thought of doing it..but im not even going to try and go into detail because if your 30, 40 yrs old and you are still careless when you kill something than anything i say is just going to go i one ear and out the other..because you (and countless other) dont care about taking any other lives as long as your happy.

Thats life though isnt it, kill or be killed. I've been born to this world and all i see and feel is pain and suffering i wish i could accept it and be happy but its just not like that for me..somewhere along the line i began to care for what hardly anybody else does..it just bothers me that nobody see's what pain they cause by their actions and really nobody cares for it just as long as they dont feel the pain themselves.

im just asking that the next time you see an insect and you have your shoe out is to think twice about it and just catch it and put it outside where it can live the life it was ment to have.  :) Life is a beutiful thing, let others enjoy it as much as you do  :)

Blue Aquarius

Ok here is my 2 cents worth on your topic Element.  My son is allergic to bee's.  He has been stung twice by bee's.  He blows up like a fish, then we have to take him to the doctor or hospital.  Now, not only is my son in pain, but my wallet is in pain too.  So do you suggest that if I cannot "corner" this bee to get him out of my son's way, that I just let him sting my son?  I don't think so!!  If I see A bee in my house, it's getting the old shoe smackdown.  If it's a choice between my son and A bee, there is no choice.

Element

well pogotrash if you think thats your best decision then go for it  :-\

Homer

Just wanted to say....I'm not completely heartless. I make regular donations to the local Women's Humane Society. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Blue Aquarius

LMAO I know its the right decision.  Do you have children?  If you do I cannot believe you would actually choose a BEE over your child.  Also, I am not heartless I have 3 cats, 1 dog and fish.  I also volunteer to the local animal shelter here.  I also make regular donations to the Humane Society.  But a friggen BEE come on!!

Element

Dude chill out, all you gotta do is tell ur kid to go to his room when theres a bee..problem solved

Blue Aquarius

Last time I looked I wasn't a dude.  And no need to chill.  I am actually finding this entertaining.  So your succeeding in something.  I just find it funny that you would choose a bee over a human life.  I don't think in reality if it was you being allergic to a bee, that you would actually take the chance of cornering a bee instead of killing it.  But this is the internet and things can be perceived in weird ways.   ;D

Element

im not making a decision between the bee or the human...if you think about it there doesnt have to be a decision you can save both an make it a win-win situation  :)

Blue Aquarius

Ok this is where I give in and say you can make the last comment because seriously I have badges to get and not gonna waste my time over a "bee."   Have a good day!   8)

Element

Im not trying to argue pogotrash  ??? im sorry if you felt thats the way it was..but anyway have fun  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview