PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 12:50:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need tips/strategies for lottso

Started by nippy,

Previous topic - Next topic

nippy

Can anyone please give me some tips and how to play Lottso ie: which cards reward the most points, is there any particular way of scratching cards etc. I would be very grateful for any suggestions made. Thank you  <3

bobby

the cards are generally worth more if they hold more lottso balls :{x

Tiki-Nik

The cards have boarders around them in Bronze Silver and Gold. The ones with the gold boarders carry the higher amounts  <..>

nippy

Thank you Tiki_Nik but i was already aware of that. I am looking for more personal strategies/tips, scratching methods etc on playing Lottso O0

Tara

Quote from: nippy on July 02, 2007, 08:39:57 AM
Thank you Tiki_Nik but i was already aware of that. I am looking for more personal strategies/tips, scratching methods etc on playing Lottso O0

What kind of strategy do you need to scratching balls?    This is definitely a question for a man.   vacation58.gif

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 02, 2007, 08:48:59 AM
Quote from: nippy on July 02, 2007, 08:39:57 AM

What kind of strategy do you need to scratching balls?    This is definitely a question for a man.   vacation58.gif

tourist5.gif tourist5.gif tourist5.gif

Tiki-Nik

Apologises but was ansering the question.....".which cards reward the most points"

:ll

Tara

Quote from: Tiki-Nik on July 02, 2007, 10:47:13 AM
Apologises but was ansering the question.....".which cards reward the most points"

:ll

You gave the right answer.  O0   They seem to only want to make tokens, and thats what you have to do with the cards flashing.  To rank up..use the balls up.

I really don't know what kind of answer they were looking for.

gator8_24

Quote from: Tiki-Nik on July 02, 2007, 05:15:56 AM
The cards have boarders around them in Bronze Silver and Gold. The ones with the gold boarders carry the higher amounts  <..>
well, see I didn't know that  :)) :))  wonder if in the how to play that I never read! vacation8.gif

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

When you have the numbers on the gold cards filled (especially Aces Up and Pop Fu--I also like to do this for some of the silver, Tri Peaks and Poppa Zoppa), don't scratch them immediately, During rd 6, 7, and 8 you can get double points for scratching the flashing bonus cards. 9 and 10 it will give you triple. When those higher points cards flash, scratch them then.

Fluffy756

See I didn't know that.  Now I know how my friend gets all those points when we play together. Thanks for the tip.

nippy

Thank you Eeyore for your useful tips you were most helpful, i appreciate it.  0: <3

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

HypnotizedMind

uhh i wish i could help ya... i can barely get 3k sometimes!!!

Symbion

One of the best tips I found was to play in a room without anyone else (I do this for DCR as well), guarantees me a Jackpot Spin every time.  O0

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Symbion on July 10, 2007, 07:54:33 PM
One of the best tips I found was to play in a room without anyone else (I do this for DCR as well), guarantees me a Jackpot Spin every time.  O0
Tara's known for playing with herself alot  :-X

Tara

Ms.Behavin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview