Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Makeover Madness - General Info & Ranks

Started by ilpogo,

Previous topic - Next topic

HypnotizedMind

yeah i have played ..and it SUX!!! especially if u r a guy!!!  !@#$

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Homer

gator8_24

Maybe need to get some men in the shop and color their hair and get a perm!

catlover

:))) homer be good are i will get harley me kitten on ya she is a  0: :)))

Homer

Quote from: catlover on January 28, 2007, 04:42:22 PM
:))) homer be good are i will get harley me kitten on ya she is a  0: :)))

I have 3 of my own.  :;" :;" :;"

catlover

i bet they are spoiles rotten mine is he is a so special i found him and just fell in love he is my baby his name is harley what are your cats names  :;'

CanadianPrincess

I was a beta-tester when it first hit the beta site and it's one huge glitch after another.  I got more cripes errors playing that than I've ever had in my life.  They are going to have to do some major work to get it ready to play.  That said, I actually really like the game, so I hope it comes out soon, but blue is not my best color, so I'm not holding my breath.

DaddysLtlGirl

What is the name of the game on Insane? I didn't think there was another Insane site, but maybe there is because I cannot find the game.

Tara

This game isn't out yet, but it's stupid too. It's just like games your kids play on the computer, or at least mine does.

DaddysLtlGirl

Thanks for the response Tara!!

I've been reading what other people have been saying about the game. Too bad, I was looking forward to it being good.

Good game to keep the kids busy ...  :D

Tara

Your welcome. The beta testers for Pogo have been playing it.  :{

MikesGurl

I have been beta testing too, and it looks like it will be at least March sometime before they release Makeover Madness, there are still some major issues with the game, as well the beta site has been having alot of problems too. Makeover Madness dosent really seem like very much of a challenge and I found I got bored of it rather quickly. 

april_showers

I totally agree on it being boreing..its just the same thing over n over n over...gets old fast!

welshgirl

Zena

Do you Beta Tester's get to tell Pogo any feedback?

If you all say that it is boaring and not challenging, will Pogo listen and take into consideration?

april_showers

well during certain times they have "Frags" on a certain date and certain time...you go in a room and you can personally chat with a pogo staff member about the game..theres one coming up 2morrow actually (I think its 2morrow) and Im gonna try my hardest to be there..lol...even if it means makin my son walk up hill in the snow 10 miles to get home!..ok well we dont have any snow and we dont even live 10 miles and hes only 5...so I guess im stuck pickin his lil but up from school  :##  anyhow..they do hear peoples opinions and maybe if they hear some suggestions they may do something with em..who knows..lol

april_showers

yeh as said by others ..its quite boreing..I play on insane just for more challenge I guess...but its the same thing over n over...same looking customers...witht he same yipping dogs and the same hair do's..  :/o\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview