This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Getting no Help from BadgeHelp

Started by TATTOOED,

Previous topic - Next topic

TATTOOED

I love Badge Help!  I'm a $150 Club Member ... it's worth it! But how can i get someone there to help me??
But, it first started with the Bonus Check upgrade and trying to get a new code, it's been over a week and still no response on getting a new code for Bonus Check, so being that I had a badge to get, I Badge Help ... and still no reply? 
Now, with no luck getting an upgrade code for the Qwerty upgrade, I paid the $10 ... again!  and now, it's been at least 30 minutes waiting for the password from the automated password feature ... and nothing?  I've emailed badge help and no reply (yet).
I don't know if there's some secret to getting through to someone who can help?  it's frustrating.  Help!!!!  how can i get a password?

:OO

Homer

I don't know about your claims to have purchased the program twice for $10.

Additional autos that were not part of your 150 mpackage at the time of purchase are only $5 This is explained on their registration page at http://www.badgehelp.com/register.html

30 minutes is not a long time to wait. They don't sit at the computer 24/7

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TATTOOED

Thanks Homer.  I'm a fan of the boards, you're my favorite because your info helps a lot, so thank you for the reply!

Not sure how the $5 thing works, every time I go to buy the ones that weren't included in the $150 package, it still comes up $10. 

bobby

Quote from: TATTOOED on February 22, 2007, 04:21:12 PM
Thanks Homer.  I'm a fan of the boards, you're my favorite because your info helps a lot, so thank you for the reply!

Not sure how the $5 thing works, every time I go to buy the ones that weren't included in the $150 package, it still comes up $10. 

favorites?? we should have pogocheats allstars :))

Homer

Thank you. I do my best to help even if I don't have all the answers.

When in doubt it's always best to ask in here. I usually answer most questions fairly quickly. If I can't give you an answer it's best to email badgehelp@aol.com about potential purchases and replacecode@aol.com in regards to passwords.

They also have a blog page at http://badgehelp.com/pogocheatbadgehelpblog.html where you can ask questions as well.

I can't really speak for BH since I don't work for them. I can only advise people on what to do.

I don't know when you purchased the first Payday auto for $10 but I know you said you purchased the second one about 30 minutes ago or so.

This is what I suggest you do.

Send a plain text email to replacecode@aol.com and tell them you are a 150 club member. The email should originate from the email address you used at the time of purchase for your 150 package. Copy and paste your paypal receipt(s) into the body of the email (no attachments please) You can see an example at the following link http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

Explain to them you made a mistake and that your additional programs should only be $5. If you need other programs you can discuss with them how best to resolve the situation. If you paid $10 you are entitled to 2 new programs and if you paid $20 you are entitled to 4 new programs. I am not familiar with their refund policy but I'm sure you can work something out with them.

In the future when you need to add programs what you want to do is purchase the Big Shot Roulette auto. It will only show as $5 in your shopping cart. At that point you want to be sure to give them the code for the program you really want and tell them which program that is.

I think that covers it. If you have any other questions just ask.

TATTOOED

:^*

Thank you so much Homer!

You are wonderful!  <3

You're the Yoda of these boards!  O0

Homer

LOL Thanks!

Hopefully you will have your situation resolved soon.

Runner

This is brought up time and time again.  bh needs a link for 150 members to buy new autos!!

All this high tech stuff , making something as simple as that  is surely a breeze.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview