Main Menu

Anna Nicole Smith collapses, dies at 39

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on March 14, 2007, 02:12:10 AM
Quote from: Homer on March 13, 2007, 07:27:46 PM
Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 13, 2007, 07:26:28 PM
She will do anything to get that money. ANYTHING!
I agree with that Homer, but what if they never find the real father?

If they don't find a father which I don't think will happen Virgie will likely get the baby then.
Virgie is a  !@#$

I totally agree!!  Everyone know wnna hated her mother!!  I hope to god she doesnt get her!!

viveeee

kandykitty20012

CowboysFan2004

Quote from: viveeee on April 02, 2007, 01:31:14 PM
dna issupposed to b in by 2:30 tuesday

by then everyone on Earth will have claimed to be the father.  :xx

viveeee

the people who ran the dna test already know but are under a gag order not to say....i would be selling that info for a mighty price lol

smokyrain

viveeee

would def. lose ur job over it ....but whocares if ya sold it for the right price :ll

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kandykitty20012

viveeee

gator8_24

I always thought it strange that she named her baby after her son.

Tara

TMZ has just confirmed the California Medical Board is conducting a formal investigation into Dr. Khristine Eroshevich, Anna's psychiatrist who prescribed numerous drugs that Anna ended up taking.

Eleven drugs were found in the hotel room where Anna died, all prescribed by Eroshevich. Eight were prescribed to Howard K. Stern, including chloral hydrate, the drug that was the most direct cause of Anna's death.

This is the second Anna doc who is being investigated for prescribing practices involving Anna Nicole Smith. The Board is also investigating Dr. Sandeep Kapoor, who prescribed methadone to Smith under an alias when she was 8 months pregnant.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/05/medical-board-investigates-new-anna-doc/

GeorgieGirl

While watching Fox news yesterday Harvey Levin from TMZ.com was on and in possesion of an email from Anna Nichole and held it up to the camera and repeated her email addy.  It was an aol address so I immediately added it to my buddy list and it's on and off but coming from a "mobile device"    Just a bit of trivia to share with all of you

gg

apple

Jewel

Quote from: GeorgieGirl on April 05, 2007, 11:38:43 AM
While watching Fox news yesterday **** Levin from TMZ.com was on and in possesion of an email from Anna Nichole and held it up to the camera and repeated her email addy.  It was an aol address so I immediately added it to my buddy list and it's on and off but coming from a "mobile device"    Just a bit of trivia to share with all of you

gg

That address has been all over the media lately.  I have seen several emails shown from that address, most calling Larry Birkhead names.

apple

Mary

the prosacuter in florida has supenaed all phone records of moe his wife and howard for the day anna died  as the blot thickens  ee2.gif

Ms.Behavin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview