PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 10:42:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

payday freecell

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xgingerx

badge help did...i sent for update i didnt get one i have to buy it... :( >>:D

Luna

I love the update for the free cell game. It works like a dream. Im almost at rank 6.The auto kicks  :o0  :/\

xgingerx

i dont know why i have to buy it....Homer help... <:>

Tara

Quote from: xgingerx on February 13, 2007, 03:42:06 PM
i dont know why i have to buy it....Homer help... <:>

I'm not Homer but why did they say you had to buy it?  If you already bought it ...send your receipt and new code.

Homer

Upgrades are free. Just send your receipt and new code to replacecode@aol.com

This is direct from the BH website.

02/13/07 UPDATE.... Version 3.0 now plays the new Payday Free cell with ranks and badges. You need to DELETE version 2.8 and download 3.0. If you are a 150 buy them all customer OR you have bought BonusCheck before, this is a free update for you. If your code has changed, email us your receipt and your new code.

xgingerx

badehelp is &%^I**(*^ me off >>:D never have i had probs with them...
i have a question...longgggg time ago i got the 99.00 set of cheats...BUT i have got all but hogs bought them one or two at a time...i dont know what that add's up to but i know ita a lot.....now i have to buy free cell again???

sry guys needed to vent :8:

Homer

Are you sending your receipt with your request?

xgingerx

i dont remember free cell being sold alone...i cant find it in pay pal...but i have had it a long time....with the codes...and pay pal ya have to go tho every payment you sent ... :'((

chummychum

Have you ever considered that they are getting thousands of emails today? Give them a few hours to resolve your case...geez

You = impatient

xgingerx

Chum...that is not the prob..... >>:D   i will work it out  >:D

shoes

Thanks Homer--did it and got the code and it is working!!  You guys are great!!!

gigi

Auto Schmauto...................... Pogo put the dots back on the cards and I am a happy camper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PunkInDrublic

just made it to rank 25 and wasn't minding playing this one by hand, then I found out that pogo is truly the  >>:D... 100 games til rank 26. Just might have to break down and buy the auto for this one too!

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on February 20, 2007, 05:32:27 AM
just made it to rank 25 and wasn't minding playing this one by hand, then I found out that pogo is truly the  >>:D... 100 games til rank 26. Just might have to break down and buy the auto for this one too!
Oh believe that it is so well worth it. Just like pogo bowl. lmao! I would do it if I were you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview