PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 05:25:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ok I have to know

Started by Ms.Behavin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiki-Nik

I've been a member for 1 year and have 272 badges....alll done by hand too  :D

apple

Julez

wildcat

MikesGurl

Member since 06-15-2005, and I have 410 badges.....I just make sure I complete all the weekly challenges, and I have gotten a few of the premium badge books, also I work on finishing games to the end after my weeklies are finished. Thats how I have been doing mine. I have the 2005, and 2006 badge books done and I am now working on completing the 2003 badge book for my personals.

harley89

Mr Clean is so right. This weeks challenges I got the Qwerty challenge badge and the premium badge and one rank badge I also got the Stackem badge plus the premium badge.  So in 1 week I added 5 badges.

honus4ever

Most of you all have me beat. Congrats on getting them. I only have 615 I think. Have all the albums for 2003-to present. Have most of the premiun albums also. But I am working on getting the game badges. WTG everyone!!!!!!!

gator8_24

Oh gee, I have got to get busy! only 353 since May 05! Uncle's gonna have to run at night more often!  ++ <..>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview