This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PayPal Receipts for Spider Fighter

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I am trying to upgrade my Spider Fighter, and when I went to get the PayPal information it won't let me go back that far.  Any ideas on what I need to do?

Homer

Search your history with a date range. It only shows the recent history.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Oh my gosh! You have been reading my mind since last night!  I started updated all the autos that really needed it and one was stellar.  I can't find my receipt either. I went thru paypal folder, badgehelp folder. Even went thru all the 'saved' out going email folder, I can;t find it either.  There are several email receipts from badge help that just have the number but not the name of the auto. I don 't use paypal , use reg; credit card or the pogopal which looks like paypal. I sent badgehelp an email but so far haven't heard from them.  I don't want to buy it twice. Did ck my cc bank history and just says badgehelp, not name.

Unfortunately stellar is one game I do not like! lol  Nearly evryone that I did update, it did it automatically without needing to send them a copy of the receipt. Now that is a good feature but not on all autos.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on March 08, 2007, 11:33:34 AM
Search your history with a date range. It only shows the recent history.

Yeah, I did that.  I gave it a whole years range and it's only showing 3 months.  I clicked the right button, put in the right dates, everything.  No luck.

FORTUNATELY!  This time when I installed the new Spider Fighter, it showed up as registered.  I did it exactly the same way I did all the others but for some reason they would never automatically update when I installed the new version, but Spider Fighter did. :::WHEW:::

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on March 08, 2007, 12:53:30 PM
Oh my gosh! You have been reading my mind since last night!  I started updated all the autos that really needed it and one was stellar.  I can't find my receipt either. I went thru paypal folder, badgehelp folder. Even went thru all the 'saved' out going email folder, I can;t find it either.  There are several email receipts from badge help that just have the number but not the name of the auto. I don 't use paypal , use reg; credit card or the pogopal which looks like paypal. I sent badgehelp an email but so far haven't heard from them.  I don't want to buy it twice. Did ck my cc bank history and just says badgehelp, not name.

Unfortunately stellar is one game I do not like! lol  Nearly evryone that I did update, it did it automatically without needing to send them a copy of the receipt. Now that is a good feature but not on all autos.

If you paid by cc you should be able to give BH your transaction number from the purchase

gator8_24

I'd have to send them a bunch as none have the name on them and I'm not sure when I got it except it was last year.  But I will try
thanks

hrrs_g

what about your email receipt from service@paypal.com
in the receipt paypal emails you they mention the auto your purchased.  at least they did on mine.

just another idea to try to help.

gator8_24

It does if I don't go straight to my CC use, but if I do the pogopal that works fine. so I evidently used just the CC and those receipts or badghelps do not list the game.

hrrs_g

gator, what if you find the original .exe file you downloaded from bh, right click on it and looked at the properties.  it should show you the date that file was created (originally downloaded) then match that date with your cc receipts.

just another thought.

gator8_24

Good News!!  I sent badgehelp an email tonight with the new code starsweeper gave me and explained my problem Just now got a new replacement code and now registered!  Thanks to badghelp!!!

Homer

gator8_24

Stinkerbell

Has anyone any idea regarding my initial question - how to go back further than 3 months on PayPal?  I tried choosing the  option to enter my own dates, but it still only goes back 3 months.  I looked all over the site but couldn't find anything so I called them and twice, after sitting on hold for over 15 minutes each time  :/// , I got disconnected.   :OO  :'((

Homer

Quote from: ABraveLady on March 10, 2007, 12:16:18 PM
Has anyone any idea regarding my initial question - how to go back further than 3 months on PayPal?  I tried choosing the  option to enter my own dates, but it still only goes back 3 months.  I looked all over the site but couldn't find anything so I called them and twice, after sitting on hold for over 15 minutes each time  :/// , I got disconnected.   :OO  :'((

I don't know what to tell you. I just searched my history and it shows all my transactions dating all the way back to 2001 which is about when I opened my paypal account. Have you tried calling them?

Ms.Behavin

When ur looking at ur account, click on the history tab at the top. It will give you options from there. I am not sure why it is giving you a problem. I would click on the entire year option. Or if you have an idea of when you purchased it then try those months. Is it possible that maybe you had a different paypal account when you bought the cheat?

Stinkerbell

Have you ever felt realllly stupid?  Well, I do.  It was only showing me the 3 months even though I had it on the year thing.  So I had been scrolling up and down looking for another button to view more payments but there were no other buttons to choose from.  THEN I SAW IT - the scroll bar across the bottom of the screen.  I scrolled that over to my right and lo! and behold there was the NEXT button.  Sheesh.  So it took me to my other listings, no problem.  Well, yes problem.  I checked old email and turns out I had won the StarSweeper Auto so there's no payment information on it. :(

Thanks for the help.

:(

Homer

gator8_24

Obviously it has bugged me because I could not find my star sweeper recpt. that I finally looked in my 'internet orders' folder and there it was! So moved it to the badgehelp folder where it belongs. Thought I had looked in that one, but no.dummy, me! :-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview