This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Stuff In The Mini Mall

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Thank You for Addressing Mini Mall Issues!

Just reading the Pogo newsletter and greatly appreciated seeing that 2 of 3 issues of late where addressed, The Noise over "Quiet Winter Morning" & Mini Mall is Having a Meltdown!

Being an AOL 9(SE) user myself, I was glad to hear that Pogo contacted AOL about the problem many of us are having within our Mini Mall and that in the mean time us AOL users can use Internet Explorer until this is resolved, which hopefully will be soon (it's a MAJOR headache!)

But... just wondering, have you also received other email about another problem that arose at the SAME TIME about problems trying to view additional badges we can add to our Mix n' Match Premium Badge Album? I cannot get past page 1 to view the other pages of badges that are available. Page 1 just continues to repeat itself over & over and will not move on to pages 2 & 3. Just as with the Mini Mall problem, I have to use my IE to view the additional badges for my Mix n' Match Album PLUS I can only purchase additional badges for that particular album while in IE also.

Rrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh! :-) Hopefully this all will be resolved soon for us AOL users. Thanks for mentioning these issues in the your most recent newsletter, nice to know I wasn't the only one going bonkers!

Thanks for listening,

Midnight

Editor: We are still working with AOL to get to the bottom of this problem. The same issue is at the root of both the Mini Mall and Badge Central problems. We hope to have this resolved very soon.

Tara

There's alot of new stuff in the mini mall.  :^*

There are outfits, tops, backgrounds, 2 new hairs, 1 new hat..I think that's it.

There are new gem stuff too, all the goodies are gems... !@#$

I'm not spending gems on my mini...I still refuse to.

fauna

Some new Safari themed stuff in the mall really nice looking artwork

Jewel

Thanks for the info! I am on my way to check it out.  :^*

Tara

There's new stuff in the mini mall today.....Some backgrounds, goodies, and for the girls, one new outfit and one new costume.  I don't know about the guys.

rnwb

Quote from: Tara on March 15, 2007, 06:31:38 AM
There's new stuff in the mini mall today.....Some backgrounds, goodies, and for the girls, one new outfit and one new costume.  I don't know about the guys.

We guys got two new outfits (!!) and one new costume.

Lish

Quote from: Tara on February 15, 2007, 06:41:11 AM

I agree!

Runner

Quote from: Tara on February 15, 2007, 06:41:11 AM
There's alot of new stuff in the mini mall.  :^*

There are outfits, tops, backgrounds, 2 new hairs, 1 new hat..I think that's it.

me too Tara  ,,,,,,,,,,,  I can't spend gems on mini-mall but I have bought anything that I could for tokens.. plus makes token count look better so the
Pogo Whiners Club won't seek me out.

gator8_24

Had to get the Montery coastline, lived in that part of Calif and loved going down there. Sit on the rocks and listen to the waves, very restull. Course some spots have the seals those noisy fellas! I would have spend gems on that one.

Runner

Quote from: gator8 on March 16, 2007, 12:00:27 PM
Had to get the Montery coastline, lived in that part of Calif and loved going down there. Sit on the rocks and listen to the waves, very restull. Course some spots have the seals those noisy fellas! I would have spend gems on that one.

Here is one of the pic' I took of Montery last time i went, I stay at the Beach Resort (formerly Monterey Beach Hotel)  ... I am originally from Hollister and worked in Carmel for many years, I love the area,except for winter. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview