PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 10:57:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What would you REALLY do?

Started by Ms.Behavin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Oh believe me I can get Ghetto too. lmfao!  :))

depends on how long it was for. If it were for a long time I might have to take kids and go to hotel. If not then I would just find a board game and go play with the kids.

What would do if you had 3 months to live

TmT

wow...now thats deep... hmmmm

Too much stress... each day would be too much for me to bare.... prob would stay very sedated (heavy valium doses) to calm my nerves.  The pain of leavin my loves ones is too much to face... uh prob would pray for more time....  Enjoy every moment with my daughters and try to do all the things that I have not done.... Get my affairs in order so my girls dont have to do that when the time comes for me to leave..... 

Thats enuf of that answer... so early in da morn I'm bout ready to cry.... good one.... very good though...

Um... What would you do if you woke up and found yourself handcuffed to your bed.
*You didnt go to bed that way.*

Ms.Behavin

I would probably flip. I don't like that sort of stuff. It freaks me out.

What would you do if you found a baby on UR door step?

TmT

It'll freak me out... not into that drop off the baby stuff...

What would you do if you had a skirt on and everytime you went outside the wind blew your skirt up revealin your thongs?

Monkey

I would kill myself cause there's no chance in hell I''ll ever be wearing a skirt  :))

What would you do if you had 24 hours to spend with this guy  <:> :

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Monkey on April 26, 2007, 03:12:55 PM
I would kill myself cause there's no chance in hell I''ll ever be wearing a skirt  :))

What would you do if you had 24 hours to spend with this guy  <:> :

Oh a certain word comes to mind, but I can't say it.  :)))

What would you do if Jessica Aba showed up at UR door and said "Lets get it on"

Monkey

I'd say "Ok"  :pp

What would you do if you won a million dollars?

TmT

Quote from: Monkey on April 26, 2007, 03:17:20 PM
I'd say "Ok"  :pp

What would you do if you won a million dollars?
lol @ Monkey...ur say ok...but what would your luv muscle say ok too... would it stand at attention or scare st8 to "Limpville"  :))

Darling SilverDodger

Million dollars?......mmm take a long vacation in a hot place

What would you do if you could have one wish?
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

TmT

Wish for unlimited amount of wishes... lol

What would you do if you could not ever reach ectasy any more?

TmT

Quote from: Monkey on April 28, 2007, 06:43:51 AM
:o  :ll
ROFL... I believe u.. you would look shocked and become speechless lmfaoz

What would you do if you hit a dog accidentally with your car>

pogo_gamer

back up and make sure he was dead  :)))  no, just kidding, I am an animal lover, I would first check to see how bad he is and if not to bad try and find the owners by knocking on nearby doors, If indeed I couldn't find the owners I would talk gently to the dog and go to my trunk and get a blanket out to rap around the dog, this would have 2 reasons, one to keep the dog warm so he or she wouldn't go into shock and secondly to try and guard against the dog bitting me, even though some dogs would never dream of biting anyone, you never know what they may do when hurt badly, they're instink may be self preservation and try to protect themselves from futher harm, that having been said, I would gently load the animal into my car and proceed to the nearest vet and while in transit would call the law enforcement office and the animal control office to report the accident

are you sorry you asked me this question now ?  ::

What would you do if you were involved in a hit and run accident and knew the person that hit you and fled ?

Tara

pogo_gamer

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2007, 08:02:40 PM
The person above me wrote a friggen book... :{

This person avoided my question by making a statement, Is she disquallified ?

TmT

What would u do if at a restaraunt u saw a fly in your water?

pogo_gamer

nothing, I hate plain water, it might rust my plumbing

what would you do if you seen someone drop a 100.00 dollar bill while walking ?

TmT

:/\  :!! :^*  :))

If someone walked up to you and said I know you... I know I know you...and keep sayin that to you...

Tara

Call em a loser and go on about my business

If someone walked up to you and flashed you?

Monkey

Stare at them some more if they're hot  :)) :ll

If someone says "I'm sorry.. I put it in the wrong hole..... by accident of course."
You know what I'm talkin about  :-X

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview