PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 04:58:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What would you REALLY do?

Started by Ms.Behavin,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

I wouldn't be buying any since I don't drink coffee.  But it sure would be fun to watch the panic.  :))

What would you do if they repealed the 22nd amendment and presidents were allowed to serve more than 2 terms as long as they were not consecutive?

cherrypie

I would lead an initiative to get Bill Clinton back into office and beg Al Gore to be vice president again.  Then after Bills 8th year I would lead the initiative to make sure that no president could serve more than two terms to make sure that no one with the last name of Bush could get back to office.  Damn thought provoking question Sassy.  Are you going to get this hopping???

What would you really do if you saw your kid had his tongue frozen to a metal pole in the middle of the winter? :pp

~Sassy~

:OO Call the Fire Department

What would you really do IF an alien spaceship landed in your backyard and they told you the future but also told you, you could not tell anyone.  :-X

cherrypie

After my small mental breakdown  :oooI wouldn't tell anyone.

What would you really do if you found out that your last sexual partner had a treatable STD but didn't tell you about it?

Stinkerbell

Tell everyone he knows, post his name and picture on that website where you can tell people who  not to date, post fliers in the community, take out an ad in the paper, contact his employer, and then I'd think about getting revenge.

What would you really do if your neighbor was constantly watching you over the fence?

Tara

Strike a pose.  giggle2.gif

What would you do if your computer blew up

hillbillyjim

go into denial mode and tell the wife  "the dog spilled my coffee on the pc "  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

COLAMAMA44

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview