PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 04:01:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

No sound effects

Started by Thor,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

Maybe I need a computer tech, but I am having a problem with a new computer and pogo. I had to get a new computer with windows vista and the first thing I did was try and play on Pogo. I had to install Java, did that, and can play. The only trouble is, now I have no sound effects. Anyone have a clue how to fix this?

Homer

Is your sound turned on for your pc? Also make sure the sound is turned on in pogo.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

john82379

Thor........sometimes I have the same problem, all I have to do is restart my computer and it will work fine.  Java can be funky sometimes.  Also make sure you have your sound turned on in Pogo, occasionally I have a brain fart and turn it off LOL

Thor

Well, I feel like I could parachute off a dime. I had played Pogo at work on Friday and muted the sound. I thought maybe that's what the problem was and it sure enough was. I am totally embarrassed. I checked the unmute button and voila.

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: Thor on May 20, 2007, 01:05:29 PM
Well, I feel like I could parachute off a dime. I had played Pogo at work on Friday and muted the sound. I thought maybe that's what the problem was and it sure enough was. I am totally embarrassed. I checked the unmute button and voila.

I'm sure everyone, no matter how smart they think they are, has had one of these moments.  For me, it was what I thought was a broken mouse.  I even so far as to call our computer tech.  He came out to the office and started to diagnose the problem.  Turns out, the mouse had become unplugged from the back of the computer.  := :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview