PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 10:33:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I did a good boy/girl scout duty today

Started by pogo_gamer,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

TmT

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on September 15, 2007, 04:20:57 PM
Quote from: TmT on September 11, 2007, 02:10:07 AM
Quote from: Monkey on September 09, 2007, 02:25:49 PM
:{x
Everytime I see your sig... I get so sick!!! lmao  :xx
I have to agree with Tokens on that one :xx :xx
lol Ok he changed it.. so anyone readin this wouldnt understand...lmao skull.gif

deborah010870

While at the store getting grocerys today, there was a woman behind me with a gallon of milk, bread and i am thinking some snacks.  now at this store you  have to bag your own after you are rung up and they put it back in the cart for you.  so as i was bagging my grocerys the lady told her that her about due was $23. and some change.  the woman was in her mid to upper 50s i would say, she got upset and said she only had $20 the lady asked her what she wanted to put back and she said nothing cause she needed it all, her family was coming over and she had nothing to feed them.  so i went over and told the lady i would pay for the rest of it.  I handed the older lady a $20 to pay for the rest of her grocerys and told her to keep the change and to have a good day and i left with my grocerys. 

TmT

lol Uh, I didnt curse out the lil o'lady that cut me off today...then was slow-pokin her :o0 in front of me. That was a good thing! :8:

Tara

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

I took in my neighbors mail today while they are on vacation.

Tara

Stinkerbell

It's too early in the day... maybe I'll... no.. perhaps I will... nawww... ahh heck.... something will come up.

hillbillyjim

let some cut in line at the store they had 3 items and i had half a buggy full   coffee.gif

Joe C

Posted with hillbillyjim in some ancients posts so he could get his post totals up tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

somuchfun

Joe C

Taking care of the boys while mommy has a girl's night out. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview