PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 12:43:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hells Kitchen

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

lilsh0rtii445

Mistyeyed

that guy who eats raw meat took a hike,hope he doesnt come back...

les

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Homer

lilsh0rtii445

Sabrina needs to go. She gets on my last effin' nerve.

Homer

Mistyeyed

one guy gone already..geez...i wonder what happened to the other matre d..this looks like the one from last season but not the original one..i think his name was jean paul?

gran2x2

Mistyeyed

yeah, a new bunch of donkeys to push around

NoWitch1

cheesy.gif
I'm soooooo happy it's back, I just LOVE this show!!  I really like MasterChef, which is on tonite also YAY!!!

Homer

What was with the circle jerk in the blue kitchen? hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

gran2x2

I dunno but glad Kimmie went  cheesy.gif...she always sat out challenges to avoid looking bad by herself..None of these people could run a high dollar dining room... turkey4.gif...And Robyn.....geesh...she really sux...raw chicken every time.. vomit.gif

roadwarrior

do the contestant in hells kitchen get worse each year?  It seams like in season 1/2 they had some talent and little bitching.  Now it's all bitching and almost no skill.  Are they getting worse or what?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

I didn't see a single person in this group who really had culinary talent... turkey4.gif They all think they do but sadly...they are mistaken..

Falcon!

I agree, now all you see is ramsey getting mad and cussing and then the ppl get kicked out....
Im suprised he hasnt had a heart attack in that show!!!

Squid

I grew tired of that *bleepity*  *bleep* show when Ramsey couldn't speak a single *bleep* sentence without using the *bleepen* "F" word.  Or the *bleepity* "K" word.  There's nothing I *bleep* hate more than a *bleepin'* limited mind that can't work it's *bleeeeeeep* way around such *bleepin* copious use of cuss words.  We're all impressed:  you know the "F" word.  Now move on.

I bet I have you wondering what the "K" word is.   nono.gif

Homer

Quote from: Squid on July 26, 2012, 07:18:57 PM
I grew tired of that *bleepity*  *bleep* show when Ramsey couldn't speak a single *bleep* sentence without using the *bleepen* "F" word.  Or the *bleepity* "K" word.  There's nothing I *bleep* hate more than a *bleepin'* limited mind that can't work it's *bleeeeeeep* way around such *bleepin* copious use of cuss words.  We're all impressed:  you know the "F" word.  Now move on.

I bet I have you wondering what the "K" word is.   nono.gif

Kardashian?  vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview