PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 05:31:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Evil Genie Game

Started by Darling SilverDodger,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling SilverDodger

I wish for a whole cherry cheesecake   :///
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Tara

Looks like you need to join that wishing site that's floating around here somewhere..lmfao

TmT

Your wish is granted but the cheesecake have sneezed snot all over it....

Wish for 4 carat diamond earrings

Ms.Behavin

Your wish is granted but they are real carrots

I wish for a case of Grey Goose

TmT

Wish is granted cuz ur gonna give the "whole case" to Tokens...lmfaoz

Wish for new den furniture

bams68

Ur wish for Den Furniture is granted, but when it arrives dun be shocked when it's only for midgit sized people

I wish for a new air condition'er

ur Deer Friend
bams

Jinx55

*Poof* you got your new air conditioner, but your electricity got cut off  >:D
I wish I had a laptop puter  :<<

Chata *#$% up

Your wish is my command you have a new laptop puter BUT..... it is permanently on your lap forever.
I wish we had some new smileys.  :OO

widowmaker

YOU HAVE NEW SMILIES, BUT THEY ALL LOOK LIKE BUSH.

I WANT A NEW CAR

Jinx55

Ahhh-Haaa and you have a new car BUT Gasoline is $100.00 a gal.  (the scary thing here is it COULD be  :'(( :'(( )

I need some new Running shoes Please  ++

bams68

Here r ur new running shoes, but in size 52 (think they'll fit??)

I jus simply want a good cup of coffee and I'm too darn lazy to make my own.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Jinx55

Bams, you now have a good cup of coffee....but.... it is in a teaspoon size cup  :## enjoy okies?
I really, really need a new job, making more money  :OO

Darling SilverDodger

Your wish is granted a new job  -- making tons of money, but you're working as a naked dancer  <..> in a private men's club

I wish for a new 52" tv
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

bams68

ur wish is granted, here is ur 52 inch tv, but as soon as u plug it in......ur cable goes out  :!$ lol

I wish for a new comfy pillow

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Jinx55

Your wish is granted...here is your comfy new pillow...but...you will be using it on the floor, as ALL of the furniture in your house has disappeared  >:D
I wish I wasn't dancing in the private men's club :oo :oo

Darling SilverDodger

Your wish is granted...you're not dancing in the private men's club, but you own the private men's club  :&

I wish for a long vacation in a warm place  8)

Jinx55

Quote from: SilverDodger on June 14, 2007, 11:36:33 AM
Your wish is granted...you're not dancing in the private men's club, but you own the private men's club  :&

Hey that's pretty cool, takes care of my wish for money :{x :<< :D :D

You are granted a long vacation in a warm place....you are now stranded all alone on a desert island >:D :!# %%

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Jinx55 on June 14, 2007, 02:00:16 PM
Quote from: SilverDodger on June 14, 2007, 11:36:33 AM

Hey that's pretty cool, takes care of my wish for money :{x :<< :D :D

You are granted a long vacation in a warm place....you are now stranded all alone on a desert island >:D :!# %%
Whats your wish?   :-\

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview