PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 02:55:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stack-em Mix and match

Started by survivorjeff,

Previous topic - Next topic

survivorjeff

A fast way to do this badges is when you get a chain of 2 then hit new game.  It only counts one chain per game.  So if you get 5 chains in a games it gives you credit for 1.  This way you don't have to sit there and play the round out. you will get credit for you chain by hitting new game.  Good luck

PunkInDrublic

thanks for the tip! got the badge in less than 30 minutes  :!!

Janadra

I think this badge is glitched.  I am hitting new game after only removing my first group and getting credit regardless of if I make a chain or not.

rnwb

Thanks to both of you for the tips! Just got mine in about 10 minutes.

And I wasn't even going to buy this badge, 'cuz I thought it would be a pain.  O0

BadgeBabe

Same for me. I got it early this AM, and realized early into the gameplay that Pogo was only going to give credit for the first Chain.
I could care less about stats because I finished this horrid game years ago thanks to BH.

Also, I was playing on the hardest setting, and found that the chains come earlier in the game on Easy setting. :)

GLTA.

jeffy

i dunno if i was lucky or what but i kept doing that hitting new game and it was giving me credit during the game and after i hit new game then i kept hitting new game and it kept giving me credit for 2 without even moving any stacks i dunno if this will work for you but it did for me lol
added:
i added this after i read a few more posts i seen this did work for a few others lol
im late to the punch

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview