This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo Luau - General Info & Ranks

Started by teresa_aaron,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I'm through with Bingo Luau and through with Canasta....now it's back to stupid poppit show.  :xx

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Tara on August 23, 2007, 01:49:56 PM
I'm through with Bingo Luau and through with Canasta....now it's back to stupid poppit show.  :xx

WTG, Tara. :^* :^*
I'm not far behind, but have rather lost interest in all 3 games, albeit for different reasons.

Tara

Quote from: BadgeBabe on August 25, 2007, 11:07:44 AM

WTG, Tara. :^* :^*
I'm not far behind, but have rather lost interest in all 3 games, albeit for different reasons.

Thank you....I only have the last 2 badges in Poppit Show to do (that's gonna take a year) I lost over 10,000 damn balloons last night. I even rebooted and everything, they are gone gone gone..lol  I'm thinking about just getting the next badge and not worrying about the last one that I will need a million for.  :xx I'm not in any kind of hurry on this stupid game though.

lizziec1

on the 27 th you play laua bingo you can get 3000 tokens

Jewel

Congrats, Tara!

I have seen two people wearing the last badge in the poppit show, so it may not take as long as it sounds.

Sugar N Spice

DitzyChick

Check this out....  all bingo sharers will like this one!!!  Hopefully they will make more rooms for it this time.  Sorry if it's a re-post, I didn't see it anywhere else soooooo here ya go.  :!!

Coming Soon: Changes to Bingo Luau!
By Staff | August 28, 2007

Pogo is delighted to announce some exciting new changes for our Bingo Luau game! For Bingo Luau players that play in the Sharing rooms, you will be glad to know that in an upcoming build, the game will prevent players from calling Bingo before the 70th ball. This change will ensure that all players in a Sharing room will be able to share.

For Bingo Luau players who prefer to play Bingo in the traditional way, the same great game will continue to be available. In addition, we are closely analyzing the token payouts to ensure that Sharing and non-Sharing rooms provide players with the same average number of tokens.

These changes will take some time to be implemented, tested and finalized. As such, we expect these changes to occur in mid to late September, barring any unforeseen technical issues.

jeffy

Tara when your done can you do my poppit shows hehehe i still cant get the auto to work ill be done with canasta tonight
and yes im serious, ill pay you lol

Homer

Quote from: jeffy on September 07, 2007, 06:05:53 PM

Tara when your done can you do my poppit shows hehehe i still cant get the auto to work ill be done with canasta tonight

Mine has been running for about 2 days non-stop

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffy

Quote from: Homer on September 07, 2007, 06:18:44 PM
Quote from: jeffy on September 07, 2007, 06:05:53 PM

Mine has been running for about 2 days non-stop

so then you will do it for me eheheh
i might try classic view in vista maybe that will get it to work

jeffy

bump lol

only 37 more jp spins to go

this game is got to go down as one of the longest to rank out

heaven forbid if they add ranks at a later time heheheh

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jeffy on November 18, 2007, 01:18:23 PM
bump lol

I can't get the autos to work on Poppit Show or Mahjong Deluxe.  Could it be a Vista thing?

jeffy

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 18, 2007, 01:55:26 PM
Quote from: jeffy on November 18, 2007, 01:18:23 PM
bump lol

I can't get the autos to work on Poppit Show or Mahjong Deluxe.  Could it be a Vista thing?

this is a bingo luau thread i just hit rank fiddy 50 lol

but to answer your question it might be a vista thing i aint tried mahjong deluxe and lottso deluxe autos but the poppit show one wont work for me and i use vista. ive tried changing to xp view and classic and nothing works. so i dunno

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview