Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo Luau - General Info & Ranks

Started by teresa_aaron,

Previous topic - Next topic

deborah010870

Ebonite

Yep, don't bother playing it now. It loses all of your progress when you leave the room.

I was up to rank 3 in a room by myself and two dummies came in and ruined it, so I left and went to another room. Yep, all progress gone.

Dumb game. Time for the auto!

PogoKaz

Quote from: chummychum on July 31, 2007, 05:05:26 AM
AlohaBingo is out at BH

http://badgehelp.com/bingoluaucheat.html

ahhhhhhhhhhh just tried the auto, brilliant up to the point I won the B1 prediction.  Then the auto covered ALL my spaces and kept trying to call bingo.

ps think they sorted the rank thing, as I moved rooms when i used the auto and I still have my rank

Hesh

OMG...this is one boringgggggg friggin game.  :/o\ Time to call Uncle Otto when it's updated.

Hesh

Hesh

oops.sorry Tara.didn't see ur quote n thought ya was talkin 2 me.so sorry...please don't rip me a new  :o0.  0:  :))

Tara

Quote from: Hesh on July 31, 2007, 07:46:25 AM
.please don't rip me a new  :o0.  0:  :))

Do I look like the type of person who would do that?  sg.gif

CowboysFan2004

deborah010870

ok i gave this game a shot, i dont mind it but black out is booooooooooring. and super speedy is just pointless, you dont even have a real chance at getting caught up if you let alone have to sneeze. 

Torn2pieces

Quote from: Tara on July 31, 2007, 07:54:07 AM
Quote from: Hesh on July 31, 2007, 07:46:25 AM
.please don't rip me a new  :o0.  0:  :))

Do I look like the type of person who would do that?  sg.gif

No, you wouldn't do such a thing.   :-\

I played 2 games. I'll try it again later - To see if I like it or not.

Tara

It's better than Fortune Bingo...The only complaint I have is the accent on the caller...They need a voice that is clear...I guess Pogo is just like other Americans, as to who they hire for cheap labor.  <:>

Ebonite

Quote from: Tara on July 31, 2007, 11:23:25 AM
It's better than Fortune Bingo...<:>

No way. I love Fortune Bingo! (Add ranks Pogo, ADD RANKS!)

This new one, meh....

Also, it still isn't keeping track of your ranks. I was at rank 3 this morning. Left, and found I was back at 0 when I went back. Waited a few hours, went back, still at 0. Played a game, got to the first rank, left, went back, back to 0. Now today, still at 0.

Pointless to even play.

Tara

Quote from: Ebonite on July 31, 2007, 01:11:36 PM
Quote from: Tara on July 31, 2007, 11:23:25 AM
It's better than Fortune Bingo...<:>

No way. I love Fortune Bingo! (Add ranks Pogo, ADD RANKS!)

This new one, meh....

Also, it still isn't keeping track of your ranks. I was at rank 3 this morning. Left, and found I was back at 0 when I went back. Waited a few hours, went back, still at 0. Played a game, got to the first rank, left, went back, back to 0. Now today, still at 0.

Pointless to even play.

Well that's what you get for talking bad about the game because I'm Rank 9.  :,  I've left and come back several times with no problem.

Another thing I just  <3  about the speedy rooms is, no tournaments!!  YAY!!!!  :^*

Hooper2092

Another thing I just  <3  about the speedy rooms is, no tournaments!!  YAY!!!!  :^*
[/quote]

... I've played in two super speedy rooms in a row now where there is frickin' tourny's running already. They play 3 games in a row, then use a whole game to report scores... AHHHHHHHH annoying!!!

daveandjenn2002

I love this new version of Bingo because you can get ahead in ranks much faster than the boring Fortune Bingo.  O0

CowboysFan2004

Quote from: Hooper2092 on July 31, 2007, 03:37:37 PM

... I've played in two super speedy rooms in a row now where there is frickin' tourny's running already. They play 3 games in a row, then use a whole game to report scores... AHHHHHHHH annoying!!!
[/quote]

i agree. ive seen 3 tourneys today. they couldve at least waited a day or two after the game's release first. these tourney's are annoying!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview