This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

golf badge grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Started by draagnfli,

Previous topic - Next topic

draagnfli

Ok i have read all the hints to get the 2004 golf badge and I have sat and played that boring game getting out of play each time and still no spin so either im doing something wrong or the glitch was possible caught but Mr pogo either way could anyone that actually like the game give me some hints on how to get the spin please please please and thank you

zeboo

Don't know if they fixed this or not ..all I did was aim for the trees...hit it in the trees! oh did I mention put it in the tree's  :)))

PogoKaz

That glitch didn't work for me either  :'(( but I have the badge now  O0

BadgeBabe

That's one glitch I actually did hear about and got my silly badges on both my Club accounts the week I found out about it.
Just hit the ball into the ocean, the trees.. my kind of golf.  :)) :)) :))

Fluffy756

Is there auto for golf. I just try the glitch and it don't work. A friend wanted me get this badge and try it out it gone.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

phreaky1

Just keep hitting it anywhere but the fairway. You will max out on points and then get the badge. Worked for me on both my accounts.

Fluffy756

I did that and it didn't work. I hit in the water in the tree's and got nothing for it. Told me try again to earn for a jackpot spin. Only 10points max you can get for it when hitting it from doing that. It okay I told my friend couldn't get the badge for her.

Sueette

Quote from: Fluffy756 on September 10, 2007, 04:32:23 PM
I did that and it didn't work. I hit in the water in the tree's and got nothing for it. Told me try again to earn for a jackpot spin. Only 10points max you can get for it when hitting it from doing that. It okay I told my friend couldn't get the badge for her.

Fluffy, use the auto.  Just got the badge in less than an hour.  I tried to do it myself and no luck.  Got the ParNone Auto running, went & took shower, came back and I had it.  So don't give up.

Sue     +-+

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview