Main Menu

No Limit Texas Hold'Em Challenge 9/25/07

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

Queenie

To get the badge do the following..

1. Go to Limit-Middle Rollers.

2. Play game with someone else or double broswer (there are no settings here for rated games so stop freaking about it, and you only need 2 players to play this one).

3. get a table!

4.Your other name, (or the other person not geting the badge) folds after you check.

Thats how I did it and got the badge in about 15-20 mins.
Hope this helps!

lioness

:/\ Hi all.
I just went to table and advertized All-In table and we all went all in each time. I got my badge in less then 15 minutes. Good Luck All. I played in the just for fun room.

IndianLover

Quote from: lioness on September 26, 2007, 11:38:40 AM
:/\ Hi all.
I just went to table and advertized All-In table and we all went all in each time. I got my badge in less then 15 minutes. Good Luck All. I played in the just for fun room.

That's exactly how I did it :)

PogoKaz

Well this is a weird one.

I can't get into a limit room........there's places BUT

click on limit then one of the types of room ie just for fun and the box that comes up has the header no limit (when you go in there is no S-P-I-N words),
tried all the rooms
tried clicking no limit and all the rooms

doesn't matter what i click always gives me a no limit room
:= :OO :=

TmT

Quote from: apple on September 26, 2007, 09:21:48 AM
mine does that 2 i cant get just me and me in
If you click the tab "LIMITED" you can double browse and you dont need but 2 ppl. I got the badge for both names in less than 20 mins.
I would deal the hand... the losing name would fold (I dont play the hands out) fold make the game go faster and earn a letter in the word "s.p.i.n" quicker...

If you click the NO LIMIT TAB you will have to play a rated game with 4 ppl...

Julez

Ok I followed TMT's directions and I still need 4 players.  Funny thing is I got a spin playing against the bots in the No Limit, Just For Fun rooms and I didn't get credit for it.

Julez

TmT

Quote from: Julez on September 26, 2007, 07:51:49 PM
Belay my last!  I got it.
congrats...w2g... u got it... lol

I only put that image there because that is how I got mine... and I doubled browse with no problem... It prob work with no limit... I just didnt play it that way.... lol

BadgeBabe

Quote from: TmT on September 26, 2007, 08:22:55 PM
Quote from: Julez on September 26, 2007, 07:51:49 PM
Belay my last!  I got it.
congrats...w2g... u got it... lol

I only put that image there because that is how I got mine... and I doubled browse with no problem... It prob work with no limit... I just didnt play it that way.... lol

Your instructions saved my little butt, girl.    :^* :^*Thank you for the oxymoronic info that there are " Limit" rooms in a NO LIMIT game. That still slays me.  :)) :))

harley89

Darling SilverDodger

got it in 20 minutes with 3 other players going all in on the first hand in each game  :^*
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

swamp

Quote from: SilverDodger on September 28, 2007, 08:24:47 AM
got it in 20 minutes with 3 other players going all in on the first hand in each game  :^*
wtg   :!!

TamDog1982

Hey I have all the cheatbots I bot them all but yet I went to register my RoyalFlush one and it is not there why?

smokyrain

Wow I finally got this too, after reading here. When I first tried the other day, I didn't realize you  could play the fun room, there is a pop up says leave table but I clicked it and continued on. Was fast after that  :!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview