PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 12:17:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

September 27 if you are caught up in Word Search Daily

Started by Jonathan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

Dont forget that if you are caught up you get a badge on September 27th....

Tracey

jeffy

same here but you still gotta do the dang puzzles i just wait a month or 2 then let the auto run for a hour or 2..!

Tracey

Stinkerbell

Today I went in and caught up 4 puzzles, so now I have them all.  When do you get the badge andwhere does it show up?

TmT

Quote from: Tracey on September 25, 2007, 03:19:39 PM
most of us are caught up until august 2008  :)))
yep... I got my badge in JUNE...lol ... if you are caught up... you already have the dang badge... ur just catchin up physically doin the puzzles... that's all...

Stinkerbell

What is the name of the badge and where does it show up, cuz I'm not seeing it.

PogoKaz

I played the game and completed all the searches the first week it came out (didn't use the glitch thou)
I've kept up to date everyweek and double checked that I am all ticked up.

BUT pogo must really not like me because it says I have to complete 1 more for the badge  :'(( :'((

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Stinkerbell

I got all caught up, but no badge far as I can tell and no one has answered my question about what it's called and where to find it so who knows, I might have it or might not. 

PogoKaz

Quote from: ABraveLady on September 28, 2007, 03:39:09 PM
I got all caught up, but no badge far as I can tell and no one has answered my question about what it's called and where to find it so who knows, I might have it or might not. 

go into the game and just above the chat box is the word 'badges'

click on it and it will take you to your wordsearch badges

OR

go into badge central and search (via the drop down menu) for 'game award' and 'word search daily'

I got it today as well and its the 'Maryland' badge

Hope that helps

Stinkerbell

Quote from: pogokaz on September 28, 2007, 03:51:22 PM
Quote from: ABraveLady on September 28, 2007, 03:39:09 PM

go into the game and just above the chat box is the word 'badges'

click on it and it will take you to your wordsearch badges

OR

go into badge central and search (via the drop down menu) for 'game award' and 'word search daily'

I got it today as well and its the 'Maryland' badge

Hope that helps

Thank you so much   I don't have it yet.  I didn't get in on the glitch, so it says I need 11 more puzzles to get it.  Oh well....

PogoKaz

Quote from: ABraveLady on September 28, 2007, 07:21:02 PM

Thank you so much   I don't have it yet.  I didn't get in on the glitch, so it says I need 11 more puzzles to get it.  Oh well....

yvw :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview