This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thousand Island Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by Mia107,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

finally got that 30 items badge after reaching rank 6..only need 13,500 more treasure chests though..im hoping the next games that pogo puts out,that the autos will run through them a lot faster than they have been..heres hoping anyway..

Runner

I think pogo made this game just for auto users.  Maybe they thougth , hell can't beat em, join em. So they decided to make a game that last as long as one played by hand, but with an auto. lol

(yeah, I know for a fact they think that way)

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Tara on October 14, 2007, 03:31:17 PM

That's not the requirements on my computer..lol  I needed over 60 to get to rank 30 and over 60 to get to rank 31 and I needed over 60 to get to rank 32 and now I need 70 to rank 33..lol  It gets harder.  :((

They changed the rank requirements from what they originally were! I can't believe it. It was going to be SOO easy to finish the game and now it's up to 100+ JP spins per rank to get the last badge.

I guess I'll be playing this game next October when the next Spooky Slots rank badge comes out, LOL

Also, there was a question about the token payout in the thread. The answer is that if a person is using an auto program, the token payout is usually in the 40-50 token amount. If a person is playing by hand, the token count is usually over 100 and I have had 1 2000 token payout when the game was first released.

Like I said, Pogo has changed several things about the game- the rank requirements and the JP spin tokens have been lowered in general.
Pogo's also getting smarter about auto users IF a person cares about tokens.

Tara

Quote from: BadgeBabe on October 16, 2007, 07:15:41 AM

They changed the rank requirements from what they originally were! I can't believe it. It was going to be SOO easy to finish the game and now it's up to 100+ JP spins per rank to get the last badge.

I don't know where you're getting your rank information, but it's not correct. It's not up to 100+ Jackpot spins per rank after Rank 35.  I know because I'm past there. I just said above after Rank 35 you only need 15 spins to get to Rank 36...In fact, I'm rank 40 and from 35 to 40 it was 150 spins (wins), not 500.

Mistyeyed

yes it does seem like the games they are coming out with anymore takes just as long to play using the auto.one thing that helps though is for people who run their autos through the night..im unable to do that because of where my computer is located,so actually with this auto im not covering much ground..hopefully the next pogo game will be better for the auto..

Spawn O Satan

Quote from: Tara on October 15, 2007, 08:48:46 AM
Quote from: PunkInDrublic on October 14, 2007, 11:06:44 PM
Quote from: Spawn O Satan on October 14, 2007, 03:47:46 PM
I finally realized that if one of your piles has a "curse" on it, and you reach 1000 on the other piles, you will always get a life saver as the last card. If all piles are clear of curses then you get the 300 points. So... if your like me and don't care about tokens or treasure chests and just want to rank up, make sure you clear out the badies before hitting 1000 and as soon as your over 700 on the other piles use the 300 to end it and win.

I think one of the badges that we can get is to get 14,000 treasure chests though.

Yep, you better care about those treasure chests if you want that badge.

Assuming you earn all 3 chests per game, it will still take nearly 5,000 winning games to earn that badge. I don't own the auto, and I assure you I will not be wasting my life away playing this crappy game that many times. Pogo can keep their treasure chest badge.

TmT

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 16, 2007, 07:30:07 AM
yes it does seem like the games they are coming out with anymore takes just as long to play using the auto.one thing that helps though is for people who run their autos through the night..im unable to do that because of where my computer is located,so actually with this auto im not covering much ground..hopefully the next pogo game will be better for the auto..
Hmmm do you mean where it is you can't run your auto due to "sound" or "monitor light"... You know you can shut the sound off and close your monitor, therefore there is no light disturbing anyone? I dont understand, no one will know you're even running an auto.

Tara

Quote from: Spawn O Satan on October 16, 2007, 07:52:56 AM
Quote from: Tara on October 15, 2007, 08:48:46 AM
Quote from: PunkInDrublic on October 14, 2007, 11:06:44 PM
Quote from: Spawn O Satan on October 14, 2007, 03:47:46 PM
I finally realized that if one of your piles has a "curse" on it, and you reach 1000 on the other piles, you will always get a life saver as the last card. If all piles are clear of curses then you get the 300 points. So... if your like me and don't care about tokens or treasure chests and just want to rank up, make sure you clear out the badies before hitting 1000 and as soon as your over 700 on the other piles use the 300 to end it and win.

I think one of the badges that we can get is to get 14,000 treasure chests though.

Yep, you better care about those treasure chests if you want that badge.

Assuming you earn all 3 chests per game, it will still take nearly 5,000 winning games to earn that badge. I don't own the auto, and I assure you I will not be wasting my life away playing this **** game that many times. Pogo can keep their treasure chest badge.

All I care about is getting the badges, so the treasure chests are a treasure to me.  halloween21.gif 

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on October 16, 2007, 07:57:48 AM
Hmmm do you mean where it is you can't run your auto due to "sound" or "monitor light"... You know you can shut the sound off and close your monitor, therefore there is no light disturbing anyone? I dont understand, no one will know you're even running an auto.

Yea! Tokens, it did take me awhile years ago to realize turn off the monitor is okay! :)))

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on October 16, 2007, 08:04:04 AM
Quote from: TmT on October 16, 2007, 07:57:48 AM

Yea! Tokens, it did take me awhile years ago to realize turn off the monitor is okay! :)))
I had two computers:one in my room, one in the great room(den), my daughter has one in her bedroom. The one in the great room was old so I didnt play games on it. Once my daughter was thru   playin on hers, I would put an auto on late in the wee hours of the night/morn. Oh gawd, she would complain, whine, nag, go the freak off nightly. Then the light came on (ah haa) cut the dang monitor off. Lmfaoz and so much peace there after!!! lol

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Tara on October 16, 2007, 07:28:06 AM

I don't know where you're getting your rank information, but it's not correct. It's not up to 100+ Jackpot spins per rank after Rank 35.  I know because I'm past there. I just said above after Rank 35 you only need 15 spins to get to Rank 36...In fact, I'm rank 40 and from 35 to 40 it was 150 spins (wins), not 500.

I was referring to rank 49's requirements for the rank 50 badge. Not that all of the ranks are 100+ JP spins.
If my information is incorrect, then I sincerely apologize.
Have a nice day Tara. :)

BadgeBabe

Mistyeyed

tmt...i dont turn the sound on at all while im playing the games and the monitor i know can be turned off..the problem is the tower when its running does not run that quietly,so i know the person who does use that room at night would not be very happy with me..lol..i shall run it during the day when im not at the computer..will take a bit longer but im sure i will finish them all..given time..

Stinkerbell

Can anyone tell me ... on Thousand Island Solitaire it asks for Total Deliveries but that isn't one of the MANY things listed in the stats....  anyone know which to use?

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: ABraveLady on October 18, 2007, 01:10:23 PM
Can anyone tell me ... on Thousand Island Solitaire it asks for Total Deliveries but that isn't one of the MANY things listed in the stats....  anyone know which to use?

I think it might be treasure chests - for that badge that you need to get 14,000 of them?

Tara

jeffy

Quote from: Tara on October 19, 2007, 11:46:09 AM

It takes 2295 wins to get to Rank 50.    halloween23.gif

thanks for the nuts and bolts of it tara!!!

i quit playing qwerty today needing only 6,000 more tiles to rank 105 to play TIS all day and after 20+ hours im only rank 7 lol

oh well imma go play some euchre then let yuiop get busy on qwerty!!

jeffy

sorry for the double post i just wanted to say the ranks arent very hard to get thus far ive made it to rank 21 in about 2 days. unless it gets harder soon im doing a bunch of ranks a day.

my guess is the demands for deliveries gets more and more.

oh well ive seen a bunch of ppl rank 50 already to it cant take too long

PS i love the rank 20 badge heheh

Tara

It takes 2295 wins to get to Rank 50, (There is no telling how long it takes people to get it)and depending on how you decided to get the last of the chests you need to get the 14000 chest badge, it took me 2 more days for that.

Homer

11 days for ranks. I'll let you know how much longer for the chests

That is running 24/7

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xsquezme

for deliveries click on your book coin then the deliveries tab. should see ??/40 or something like that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview